[OPEN] Sims Getting Trophy For Non Goaled Parties (Good Reputation)

by canelacaliente

Original Post

Re: Unranked birthday party gave bronze reward

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Oh, sorry! It might be “Frugal” reward trait in common. But a few days ago it happened again and the sim i threw party with do not have this trait, i am pretty sure about it at least :’D
Message 41 of 47 (469 Views)

Hero
@KnightGoblin8 It looks like it's the reputation. I just duplicate this with my Sim after they gained good reputation.

I'm not sure if this is intended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 47 (482 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Oh! That's interesting. Yes I am not sure either of all the things that good reputation is supposed to affect but it feels like event rewards shouldn't be one of those things. Based on information from a Wiki Great Reputation should make it easier to get Gold rewards so maybe there is just a flaw in how the logic currently works?
Message 43 of 47 (476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I also have this issue.

Two of my sims, a toddler and a young sim share the same birthday. Using the calendar, I schedule two parties, one with goals and the second one, by desing no problem with that, has to be an unranked event. When the unranked party ends, I get a bronze reward.

the unranked party starts early in the morning and the one with goals starts in the evening, I don't know if that is something to keep in mind.

Message 44 of 47 (434 Views)

Ungoaled party gets "bronze" popup message

★★★★ Expert

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? OMG SO MANY. All expansion packs. All game packs except Dream Home Decorator and Journey to Batuu. All stuff packs except Cool Kitchen, Laundry, Luxury Party. Courtyard Oasis kit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Throw a party, perhaps for the "Master Chef" aspiration that wants you to serve 3 gourmet dishes at a single event. Make is an ungoaled event (because the goals conflict with serving 3 gourmet dishes).
What happens when the bug occurs? You get an annoying, passive-aggressive popup offering you a slightly used copy of Charisma for Dummies.
What do you expect to see? No popup because the party was ungoaled.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Ungoaled party on New Year's eve produced this popup.  Ungoaled parties used to just end without a popup. 

It's true that I didn't follow the party objectives... because there weren't any.  I think this started maybe patch before last?

Message 45 of 47 (403 Views)

Re: Ungoaled party gets "bronze" popup message

Hero
@xochiquetzl_xkvn Merged your post with existing thread but to be sure, does your Sim have a good reputation as everyone else in this thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 47 (371 Views)

Re: Ungoaled party gets "bronze" popup message

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

Oh! Yes. Yes, they do. All of my Sims end up with a good to pristine reputation, even the Interstellar Smuggler/hacker (I’m doing it wrong... or very right?).

Thanks, Crinrict!

Message 47 of 47 (354 Views)