[OPEN] Sims Getting Trophy For Non Goaled Parties (Good Reputation)

by canelacaliente

Original Post

Re: Unranked birthday party gave bronze reward

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict That's weird. I admit that I never tested her in a fresh save, just been playing that one. I wonder which trait would that be that has this behavior then. The only trait I was able to find that has an impact on social events is the one from Party Animal aspiration and she doesn't have that.
Message 31 of 47 (485 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict I tried that one Sim in a new save and no bronze reward.

Message 32 of 47 (482 Views)

Hero
@KnightGoblin8 Very strange than.

Can you try moving her to a different house, see if that does anything ? Don't really have time for more testing atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 47 (479 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I moved her to a different house, still getting rewards. :/ I guess the save is cursed somehow as none of her traits as far as I know (I am kind of new to the Sims 4) should contribute to this behaviour. Thank you for all the suggestions and testing assistance. I guess I will just keep an eye on my future Sims if this occurs again and try to figure out what caused her to start act like this.
Message 34 of 47 (477 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Hello, i think i could not get what your link refers to Frown i am throwing non-goaled parties but i still get bronze reward, am i missing something? :/
Message 35 of 47 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JuliaChang93 I thought you said your parties were always unticked and not ticked anymore ? Sorry. Not sure what I saw yesterday

Anyways, is it only a specific Sim for you too ? Could you try the things I troubleshooting with @KnightGoblin8 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 47 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@crinricthehe no, i am just throwing unranked parties intentionally - i am not putting a tick. In other words i shouldn't have any reward (no goals appear at the top-left of the screen, it is what expected - no problem at this point i mean) but the game still gives me bronze reward.

By the way i tried it for at least 5 sims, nearly all social event types, in many buildings, on different save files. It has been happening for me for a while.

Message 37 of 47 (457 Views)

Hero
@JuliaChang93 Do they share any traits ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 38 of 47 (449 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I actually don't remember their traits but usually i am trying to pick different traits for my new sims. But again, not completely sure about that Frown

Message 39 of 47 (446 Views)

Hero
@JuliaChang93 It's more about the award traits you get for certain behavior or aspirations.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 47 (441 Views)