Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] Sims Entering Locked Doors

by ItzJustMeee

Original Post

Re: Sims Entering Locked Doors

Hero

The issue with Sims coming into houses/apartments was an issue before. You can find the thread on that here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-NPCs-coming-into-apartments-houses-uninvited/m-p/6413904#...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 52 (545 Views)

Hero

For me it seems it's better after yesterday's patch. Not tested pets

Could I get some feedback ?

@ItzJustMeee @Nuke615

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game. Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 52 (524 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
After yesterdays patch, the locks on doors do seem to be working. The kids cooler graphics issue is also fixed, but that didn't fix the translucent issue on other items messed up by November's cats and dogs patch Frown
Message 13 of 52 (516 Views)

Hero

Which game items are those ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 52 (512 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The items are cc...the stuff I posted about in November...I posted some screenshots then

Message 15 of 52 (507 Views)

Hero

Yeah, can't do much about cc Wink

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 52 (500 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this same problem even after Friday's patch! 

Kittens go through locked doors and the locks reset whenever I leave the playable menu. 

Message 17 of 52 (465 Views)

Hero

Just the pets or also the Sims ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 52 (455 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hi @nreppa

Would you be willing to send the save files where the issue is occuring?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Does this occur with any specific doors?

Thank you very much!

Message 19 of 52 (424 Views)

Hero

Tagging @nreppa again for more feedback

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 52 (390 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help