Re: [OPEN] Sims Autonomously Drink in Tub / Pool / Hot Tub

by Mevrenea

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Still happening. I wonder if it's a weird glitch with the foodie neighborhood action?

Message 31 of 39 (801 Views)

★ Apprentice

Playing on PC. Newest patch 1.84.171.1030 installed. Clean vanilla game with no mods. No alterations.

Message 32 of 39 (743 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me right now, weirdly. anyone else?

Message 33 of 39 (590 Views)

Drinking Coffee in the Tub/Shower

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.95.207.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything - or nearly everything. Might be one kit I don't have...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sim brew a cup of coffee and observe...
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim brews a cup of coffee, then goes to the tub to relax whilst drinking from their mug. Sometimes, it happens while I'm not paying attention and I could swear they just appear there... But I'm 90% certain they walk there every time
What do you expect to see? I expect the Sim to just stand there and drink the coffee or to go sit at the table or on the couch, perhaps.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't show you videos and the pics just show a pixilated image - hard to see. 

At first, I thought it was kind of funny because it wasn't happening all the time. It may have started after the Feb patch. At least, that's when I noticed it... And my sims don't drink coffee a lot, so it's not a huge deal. It is kind of funny...

Message 34 of 39 (609 Views)

Re: Drinking Coffee in the Tub/Shower

★ Guide

Nor sure if its the same issue but today my sim got in the tub autonomously to drink a glass of water she'd gotten autonomously. First time I've ever seen a sim do this.

Message 35 of 39 (586 Views)

My sims occasionally drink beverages in the tub. Especially after a long day at work.  I think it's hilarious.

Message 36 of 39 (570 Views)

★ Apprentice

it happens to me when my sim's wife is in the bathroom, so when she is drinking coffee she just go in search of her wife and goes into the bathroom, drinkingg coffee like its the most normal thingg lol

Message 37 of 39 (451 Views)

Sim gets water to drink then gets in a bath

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Xbox Series S
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.72.6.2310
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs kits and expansions installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Every time my sim gets water from sink she gets in bath
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time my sim gets water from sink she gets in bath
What do you expect to see? I expect to see my sim go sit in a chair and drink her water not get in a bath
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

it won’t let me add video or photo

Message 38 of 39 (457 Views)

★★★ Novice

My sims' coffee machine is downstairs in the kitchen, where there are two barstools, and in adjacent rooms there are a dining table & chairs and sofas. But they will often choose to take the coffee up the stairs and into the bathroom, take their clothes off and fill the tub... and if I notice them heading that way, no amount of debugging them and rerouting them to another seat first seems to help, they just get back up again to head right back to the bath! The only way I've found to stop them doing it once they've decided that's where they want to drink their next mug is to debug them, drag the coffee into their inventory, teleport them somewhere out in the world away from the lot, have them drink it there, then teleport them back home after...

Message 39 of 39 (139 Views)