Re: SIM won't stop eating

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim won't stop eating

Hero
Does this happen when they eat only mostly when they eat and drink at the same time ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 42 (1,630 Views)

Sims 4: sims stuck eating

★★ Novice

My sims don't want to finish their food. They stay stuck in their eating animation. They do bring food to their mouths but their progress bar doesn't go any further than about 75%. You can cancel the action but of course it's rather annoying if they won't auto-finish this action. 

Message 12 of 42 (1,604 Views)

@AthenaSleepsIn @molzgeekgirl and @Kattergirl  I've merged your posts into the bug thread for this issue.  Please feel free to click Me Too on the first post and add any other info you find releveant.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 13 of 42 (1,580 Views)

★★ Novice

For me, they don't drink with the food. At first it was constantly, but now it's just every now and then. My sims all eat 'leftovers' from the fridge and there seems to be rhyme nor reason to which meal will be interrupted and which one won't. 

Message 14 of 42 (1,565 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Is there a fix for this on PS4?
Message 15 of 42 (1,514 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I've been having this issue too. I notice when my sims eat, then they will talk to another sim in my household, and I notice they will keep eating the same plate of food and I saw they were eating for like 3 or 4 hours and there other needs were getting low and I notice the hunger was already full but the plate had still food on it. This is becoming a issue. I hope they fix this bug.

Message 16 of 42 (1,484 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@amieloos I haven't been able to duplicate the issue.

Does your Sim eat and drink at the same time or only with eating

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 42 (1,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Are you playing the sims on PS4? 
Im not sure if you have to have the gluttony trait.

my other sims don’t have this and they are all fine and no problems with them.

I have deleted the sim from the house hold and so far things are fine. It was a pre made sim from the eco expansion.

The lag is slightly better too but the eco expansion seems to have made it worse don’t know if it’s got something to do with it

Message 18 of 42 (1,433 Views)

Hero
@amieloos I'm not but many in this thread aren't either so I doubt that's the issue.

I tested one save that supposingly had the issue but there was no glutton trait on that Sim and I also had no issues

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 42 (1,423 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Must be something on the eco expansion on PS4 version 

This happens to me too, hope it’s fixed soon 

[Admin - merged consecutive posts together]

Message 20 of 42 (1,408 Views)