Re: [OPEN] Sim wants to leave work early (message)

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
I've been experiencing this as well. I thought at first it's because I have a modded game, but not so much anymore based on others' reports matching what I'm seeing. My sim family currently lives in San Myshuno, the wife has a social media job (public relations), the husband is a criminal boss and there are also 3 children of various ages. So, it's a busy household as it is and this glitch ramps it up to 11. XD
Message 41 of 76 (1,092 Views)

★ Guide

I'm also having this issue in my game.

He is working in the entertainment career.

I play a game without any mods.

Message 42 of 76 (1,031 Views)

Hero
@kinot9229 Did you exchange resident keys ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 76 (1,025 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict Yes. I should take it back from this sim?
Message 44 of 76 (1,022 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@kinot9229 Yes, see if that makes the message go away

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 76 (1,016 Views)

★ Guide
@crinrict I tried and it worked. This sim no longer get the miss work message. Thank you!
Message 46 of 76 (1,004 Views)

Sims Leaving Work Early (Island Living Edition)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All to date
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send one sim to work (rabbit hole) and have the controlled sim go off-lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? While off-lot with the controlled sim, either a notice appears stating that the boss would not appreciate leaving early and I'm given the option to decline or the at-work sim just shows up at the public lot with an end-work notification and the salary for the time spent working.
What do you expect to see? Sims at work should /stay/ at work until end of shift or intentionally called home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Pre-Island Living patch and Island Living.

The only mod I've used has been MCCC (because I hate vampires but like the stuff pack) and this happens with, and without, it installed or activate. Every other mod is strictly unscripted cosmetic mods (eyelashes, eyes, skin).

Message 47 of 76 (1,029 Views)

Re: Sims Leaving Work Early (Island Living Edition)

Hero
@JCStormy2 Did you give the other Sim a house key before they moved into the house together ?

If so, could you try revoking ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 76 (1,006 Views)

Re: Sims Leaving Work Early (Island Living Edition)

★ Guide

That was it, exactly! Thank you!

Message 49 of 76 (987 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Sims leaving work after any loading screen

★★★ Novice

Hi I am having the issue with one of my households, any helps and updates would be appriated, thankyou

Message 50 of 76 (978 Views)