Re: Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim wants to leave work early (message)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Had this happen with a sim in the gardener career. Thought I may have hit something by accident, but it's happened twice where he wanted to come home early for some reason.
Message 21 of 76 (1,808 Views)

Re: [FIXED] Sims return from Work/School early after loading screen

★★★ Newbie

I have experienced this issue as well! Unlike others in the thread, I don’t have Seasons. I don’t have any mods installed either. I changed one of my sims at home by using cas through the mirror. When I was done and exited cas one of my sims that had been at work was home again. This sim had also earlier during the shift tried to ”go home early”. Out of nowhere (this has happened a few times), a sign appared asking if I was sure I wanted to leave work. But I hadn’t even tried to choose commands for him.

Message 22 of 76 (1,812 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

Hi @R5angel

moved your post over to the thread for that issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 76 (1,784 Views)

★★ Novice

Happening to one of my sims too! He was a former NPC actor, now a musician, his wife and my created sim is an actress. I've never seen him show up at her work (after I made him change careers anyway) but he definitely tries to skip out of work early fairly frequently. 

Message 24 of 76 (1,763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I also, had this occur for me, as well. I had a sim that was a doctor and another sim that was in the business career. When I went to work with my doctor I started to notice my business sim (that was currently at work) would show up to my doctors work randomly (not every single time) and I wasn't able to send him home due to there being an event. While I was home with all my sims and my business sim went to work I would get a message every time he worked if he could come home early (kind of fitting as he had the slacker trait, but I don't think that's how it works). Prior, to this happening (I noticed another thread with the club situation) I had only done one group gathering off my home lot and all of a sudden my entire household was on the lot and it should have only been my sim that was in the club. I do use custom content and 1 mod (MCCC).

Message 25 of 76 (1,757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm getting this every day that my sim is at work too. It's a non active career (Astronaut). At first I thought I had clicked for him to come home by accident, then I realised it's happening every single day. 

I have all packs and no mods. 

He doesn't actually leave, it's just the pop up every day saying are you sure you want to leave (or words to that effect.)

Message 26 of 76 (1,715 Views)

★ Guide

I have two sims that are now living together in Del Sol Valley. I had this issue with each of them when they lived on separate lots in other worlds, and had never had a job outside the original career tracks. I think it's more frequent now. At this point, they're living in Del Sol, and have had several different jobs each. The current jobs were careers offered because of their reputations. They now want to leave work multiple times per day, every day they work.

Message 27 of 76 (1,683 Views)

★ Pro

I get this notification randomly. It can be a long time between occurrences. At first I thought it was related to Sims being at home but their icon showing them to be at work, but no sure anymore. It sometimes seems if I get the former the later shows up fairly soon after. But.... don't see either often enough to be certain.

Message 28 of 76 (1,648 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim wants to leave work early (message)

★ Guide

Yes this problem is in my game too! My female sims is an actress, and his husband is techguru. He shows up to her job, comes everywhere she goes. And that stupid message comes everytime he goes to work. And sometimes he doesn´t come home at all. I had to quit his job for a second because it was so annoying! And then I get him his job back but this problem didn´t go away. 

Message 29 of 76 (1,604 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim wants to leave work early (message)

★ Novice

My sims does this as well. She is in the writing career and almost every time she goes to work I get a message that she wants to come home from work early. She is Alex from the tutorial level. My main sim moved in during the tutorial then married her after a while. Pretty much immediately after she goes to her first day of work I get the message and it has been happening on and off every since. My sims live in Willow Creek and I am playing a new game with all but the vampires and strangerville expansions, no game or stuff packs, and no mods.

Message 30 of 76 (1,579 Views)