Re: Sim walking through walls and objects (Patch 1.69)

by willblast

Original Post

Re: Sim walking through walls and objects (Patch 1.69)

★★ Novice

it seems to be sims with magic... i have a safe, the door is closed ... sims with transportalate just walk through walls n stuff ... sims without magic do not it seems, correction sims without transportalate do not...

Message 31 of 56 (1,034 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim walking through walls and objects (Patch 1.61)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Ma 
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for paranormal stuff 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don't have sims walk thru walls and objects 
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim walks through the wall and objects
What do you expect to see? Sims not walking through walls
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 32 of 56 (967 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue with all my homes and families! it was slightly recent this started, maybe a couple months ago. I do have all the games minus a few of the kits, I get them when they release.

Message 33 of 56 (950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4

Platform: PC

Which language are you playing the game in? English

How often does the bug occur? In every family I play, constantly.

What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030

What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except for Courtyard oasis and Bust Dust Kit

How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a house, maybe with a few narrow/sharp corner and play.

What happens when the bug occurs? The sim/animal walks through the wall and objects

What do you expect to see? Sims avoiding the objects and not walking through walls

Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never Have

Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Not Sure, with in the last year so with in the most recent game editions

Message 34 of 56 (909 Views)

★ Guide
@NovelReader25 I think they're just going to leave this bug in the game, because it doesn't matter how many patches they put out, the Sims are still walking through things. They also get stuck when bumping into each other, so they'll walk through things to get around each other. SMH
Message 35 of 56 (899 Views)

★★★ Novice
@KingRayVeteran Your probably right, I just hope it's something that takes a while to create a fix for. Right now I'm much more annoyed with the fact my Sims can't upgrade tubs Water Recycler any more!
Message 36 of 56 (894 Views)

★ Guide
@NovelReader25 I always forget about upgrading tubs, because I place more showers. Haven't run into that one. You should create a new case for that or see if you can find an older one to tag onto. These moderators are good for reassigning your case to an old one; even when it's years old and no longer relevant to the current release. LOL
Message 37 of 56 (885 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, I live in a small house in Willow creek. I did not build the house myself. I did change the furniture (It's an fixer upper Standard smile )  My sims wil lglitch a lot of times, last time I used the toilet, she teleported to the bedroom, pulled down her pants, and then suddenly teleported back and sat on the toilet. she walks trough walls and counters, she walked right thorugh the stove whilst coocking.Screenshot_1.pngafbeelding_2021-10-26_122918.png

Message 38 of 56 (791 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So I updated today and I have this too. I don't use the MOO cheat except when placing plants, I do have a fully updated MCC installed and a lots of others mods that are all up to date. It's not a huge problem as it cuts down walking to and from time but i thought  I should mention it.

Message 39 of 56 (726 Views)

★★★ Guide

I've seen my sims walk through walls, counters, fences, you name it. It's kind of funny, but also pretty annoying. I've seen this in every house I have played in. These houses use bb.moveobjects on, so I don't know if that may be a factor in it or not. Guess more of an observation for my experience with it.

Message 40 of 56 (690 Views)