[OPEN] Sim wakes up just to pass out

by Twikii

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim wakes up just to pass out

★ Guide
@Twikii Even better. Robo-sims (servos) are suffering from this bug too. Repeatedly. Cancelling manual order for 'sleep mode' to auto-'sleep'... and 'waking up' instantly.
Message 11 of 16 (475 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim wakes up just to pass out

★ Guide

It happened in my game but only toddlers did that.

Message 12 of 16 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Twikii I've been having this issue recently (after the latest update) but so far it's only been with my toddler sims. They won't stay asleep no matter where I put them to bed. I've tried switching beds, switching locations (napping on couches instead of sleeping on the beds), having the adult sims put the toddlers to bed (reading books and just putting to bed normally). I've tried turning off mods and removing them from my game completely and the same thing happens. The only thing I haven't tried is starting a whole new game with toddlers and see if it happens to them as well. Hopefully this can be figured out soon because I don't want to lose my toddlers due to neglect.
Message 13 of 16 (288 Views)

Hero
@Tilogy Toddlers currently have their own thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Toddler-won-t-stay-in-bed/m-p/9731483

Is that what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes! Thank you so much I didnt see the other forum.
Message 15 of 16 (258 Views)

★★ Pro

A workaround I've found: once the sim gets up to go elsewhere to pass out, shift-click on them and choose "reset". It will buy you enough time to have them get back in their bed to sleep normally. At least you won't have to wait for the passing out "sleep" to finish.

Message 16 of 16 (47 Views)