Re: [OPEN] Sim resetting when queueing livestream (no HSY Pack)

by Naodyr

Original Post

Re: sim resetting when queueing livestream

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem with my sim. No mods. Have Pets, Dine Out, and recently got City Living. Only experience this with City Living in an apartment while in the Cat Video Creator job. It’s a job task and she can’t complete it. 

Message 31 of 89 (11,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem playing as Penny Pizzazz and trying to gain followers by streaming. When I choose the stream let's play option on a computer it won't add to queue and if she's already on the computer then it bugs out and she's just suddenly stood next to it. Tried different computers, locations etc. but still have the same problem.

Message 32 of 89 (11,765 Views)

Sim can't livestream games

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them excluding magic, star wars, wedding and some stuff packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click video game and no live stream option, even with streamer careers
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot livestream video games - this has happened through multiple play throughs and a uninstall/reinstall
What do you expect to see? A livestream option in the game menu for my sim
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?  No
Please describe the patch or change you made. N/a

Message 33 of 89 (11,771 Views)

Stream live lets play option stopped working on computers

★★★ Newbie

Hi, every time I use the computer to stream live lets play sim cancels all actions and just stands up beside the chair all other computer actions will work normally just not that one

Message 34 of 89 (11,727 Views)

Re: Stream live lets play option stopped working on computers

Hero
@Frapz86 @lepronce

I merged your posts with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 89 (11,722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have the same problem 

Message 36 of 89 (11,697 Views)

★ Guide

Have this with the Computer. Trying to stream with the computer as part of the Social Media Career causes a Last Exception.

Message 37 of 89 (11,639 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same exact issue. No mods as I’m on Xbox.

Message 38 of 89 (11,569 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue happens to me on all computers, base game and up. I don't have HSY and tested it with my mods and without (with cleared cache's) and the results are the same. I have a last exception file but it won't let me upload a .html.

Message 39 of 89 (11,534 Views)

★★★ Novice

Try using one of the Sims' gaming consoles with a TV instead of a PC. I was able to still get promoted but it sucked not being able to use the computer.

Message 40 of 89 (11,531 Views)