by MysticGlamazon

Original Post

[OPEN] Sim not getting sleep moodlet after woohoo although sleeping

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have two sims woohoo using a bed.
What happens when the bug occurs? If both sims fall asleep afterwards, the sims that initiates woohoo will not 'sleep'. They will remain in bed, and use the sleep animation. However their moodlet will still be their waking moodlet - the same as it was before the woohoo action, as opposed the dark blue 'sleeping' moodlet. The sleep metre will therefore not fill up. It acts as if the sims is awake. Affects all beds; not just bed from new Eco Living pack. If both sims are directed to sleep, they will sleep normally.
What do you expect to see? ..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Eco living patch from June 3rd 2020.

Having an issue that seems very similar or at least related to this post.

Attached: Picture of sim 'sleeping' yet still awake according to the moodlet.

EDIT by Crinrict: Split post into own thread, transferred bug template answers to actual template, Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 35 (5,955 Views)

Re: Sim not getting sleep moodlet after woohoo although sleeping

Hero
@SorchaNiC I split this to it's own thread.

Sounds different from the thread you posted in.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 35 (5,899 Views)

★ Guide

I had this happen twice after my sims woohoo’d if you click on the sim who’s “still awake” and click on the bed and click sleep it automatically changes and puts them to sleep at least for a temporary fix for now

Message 3 of 35 (5,875 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MysticGlamazon Yep! Can confirm this happens to me also!
Message 4 of 35 (5,848 Views)

My SIM wont wake up after WOOHOO

★★★ Novice

What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a SIM do woohoo and it wont get out of bed, it stays asleep
What happens when the bug occurs? My SIMS wont wake up after WOOHOO
What do you expect to see? My SIMS wont wake up after WOOHOO. it doesnt allow me to send a SIM home or go to the bathroom to see if she is pregnant.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

ALL of My SIMS wont wake up after WOOHOO. it doesnt allow me to send a SIM home or go to the bathroom to see if she is pregnant. this also happens with the male SIMS.

Message 5 of 35 (5,952 Views)

Re: My SIM wont wake up after WOOHOO

Hero
@Jbac10

Do they stay in bed or is it the sleep moodlet that doesn't go away ?

What happens if you restart the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 35 (5,942 Views)

★★★ Novice

The sleep moodlet  doesn’t Go away and I have restarted the game twice already. 

Message 7 of 35 (5,895 Views)

Sim Doesn't Go to Sleep After Wohoo

★★★ Pro

What is your current game version number? 1.63.133.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions: All Game Packs: Outdoor Retreat, Dine Out, Spa Day, Strangerville Stuff Packs: My First Pet, Perfect Patio, Moschino, Tiny House
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a Sim woohoo in the bed with another Sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sim has the sleeping animation in the bed. There is no Moodlet for sleep. There is no action for sleep. The energy bar doesn't rise.
What do you expect to see? The Moodlet for sleep to appear. The energy bar to rise. The action for sleep to appear.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.63.133.1020

Please see the video below:

Message 8 of 35 (5,849 Views)

Hero
@Jbac10 Similar to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sleeping-action-is-stuck-in-queue-after-being/td... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 35 (5,870 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue multiple times. One or both sims go on sleeping, there is no way to delete the action and they don’t even gain energy. Resetsim worked.

Message 10 of 35 (5,835 Views)