Re: [OPEN] Sim not getting sleep moodlet after woohoo although sleeping

by vadish3825

Original Post

★★ Guide

I have the same issue. I don't have eco living. It happens after woohoo and my sims seem to be sleeping...they get the Zzzz over their heads but they aren't really sleeping. It's frustrating.

Message 21 of 35 (841 Views)

★★ Pro
@HawnaKitty If you saw my earlier post, it's pretty easy to work around while we wait for it to be patched. Standard smile
Message 22 of 35 (825 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi there,

Oh my Sims jump out of bed in just minutes of supposedly being asleep. Then I have to make them sleep again. Only the adult Sims do it in my game not the kids. I'm thinking it's a bug with designating who gets which side of the bed. I'm going to try to remove that later.

Thank you for the post

Message 23 of 35 (812 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yeah sleeping doesn't appear in my Sims' queue. It's like they're pretending to sleep when they're not. 😆 Though I do have to select a spot on the floor and choose Go Here if I want them to get out of bed. Or just one gets out of bed and the other stays and does the sleep animation until I select a spot on the floor and choose Go Here. 

I'm an Xbox player so this also happens on Xbox too (it also happened before I got Cool Kitchen Stuff, when I still had just the Holiday Pack and Grim's Ghoulish Guitar). 

Also my Sims have the Never Tired trait from the rewards store and even before I got that trait I think it was like that.

Message 24 of 35 (792 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

I thought it might have something to do with choosing who sleeps on which side of the bed. I bought a new bed but it still happens. It's frustrating! It only happens after WooHoo.

Message 25 of 35 (774 Views)

★★ Expert
had this happen yesterday. someone who had a bed assigned chose a different, unclaimed one instead. their partner didn't sleep (got out and stood by the bed) and the active Sim was sleeping-but-not.
Message 26 of 35 (770 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it's still happening for me as well. Maybe they are still trying to fix.

Message 27 of 35 (620 Views)

★ Guide

this happens to me but also sometimes they still carry the sleep moodlet after being up for a couple sim hours. 

Message 28 of 35 (608 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Still happening in 2022. Has been going on since waaayyy before I started using mods, probably since around the same time this original thread started when my game was still pure and innocent (as pure as this lovely jankfest can be anyway). Among the least of the game's nuisances for me, but I'd just like to bump the subject as still persisting.

Message 29 of 35 (476 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have this as well, and it always seems to be the Sim who initiated the Woohoo is the one who is "sleeping" but has their awake moodlet. I just have them get out of bed, then have them go back to sleep and they are fine.

Message 30 of 35 (449 Views)