by SqueamishNerd

Original Post

[OPEN] Sim goes jogging with food in hand

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.136.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim eating something and queue jogging.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim starts jogging directly, holding the food in their hand while doing so. When finishing jogging the food often disappears.
What do you expect to see? Sims finishing their food before starting to jog.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Example picture

2020-06-11_11-24-20.png

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (1,189 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Sim goes jogging with food in hand

★★★★★ Guide

@SqueamishNerd : I actually saw this bug myself back in March, but forgot about it until now! Large smile

Message 2 of 6 (1,142 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this too, currently, and I can confirm it predates the June patch.

Message 3 of 6 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had this problem since back whenever University came out it really annoys me.

Message 4 of 6 (1,071 Views)

★ Guide
@SqueamishNerd I’ve had this glitch, too, for a while on console & can definitively say that it predates the June updates. Also very annoying as it disrupts my sims’ queue order.
Message 5 of 6 (1,019 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Sim goes jogging with food in hand

★★★★ Novice

I've had this problem too (on PC) for quite a while and didn't even really think about it until now

Message 6 of 6 (959 Views)