Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Shower and Tub being almost all uncomfortable

by Ethyrdude

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Shower and Tub being almost all uncomfortable

★★ Guide

If you look at the toilet package in Sims 4 Studio, warehouse view, under object catalogue, if you edit ObjectToolTipTags - click on MiscUncomfortable, you can see MiscUnbreakable resides just above it. When the edit was done for the Eco? pack, somebody went in there in a hurry because they had nine million other things to change and only enough time for eight million things and messed up the description.

Message 11 of 14 (588 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Shower and Tub being almost all uncomfortable

★★★ Newbie

I got this problem too. I assume the Uncomfortable rating is meant to mean Discomfort Relief but it just looks really confusing. If it's about stat-misnaming then it's odd that it takes so long to correct the issue though.

Message 12 of 14 (482 Views)

Hero

Shower descriptions in the catalog said they were “Uncomfortable.” Showers are meant to relax and be a place of meditation, so the catalog now says they provide “Discomfort Relief” unless the specific shower really is uncomfortable.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Shower descriptions in the catalog said they were “Uncomfortable.” Showers are meant to relax and be a place of meditation, so the catalog now says they provide “Discomfort Relief” unless the specific shower really is uncomfortable.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread. 

There was also a similar issue with certain toilets, that is still open. Thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Ratings-for-some-Plumbing-objects-are-wrong-missin...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 14 (2,136 Views)