Re: [NEEDS INPUT] ServiceNPC not doing their job

by Kanelbullet

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

The dishes is a problem for all NPCConfused but the service NPCConfused didn't even pile them all up (like, the ones that weren't on shelves),  in the image you can see that there are dirty ones on the table too. And there are three sinks and one dishwasher in the house, so they should be able to do something about it. My regular sims will at least pile them up and after I've asked them several times to do the dishes, they will go to a bathroom and wash them. And as visible in the video, the potty is full and stinky and the cleaning NPC is just standing there. 

Message 21 of 25 (677 Views)

Hero
@Kanelbullet

When it comes to dishes there's several threads

- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-TEST-Dishes-being-ignored-when-cleaning-up/td-p/6414731/
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Sims-can-t-wash-dishes-on-shelves/td-p/7427122/
- https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Sims-Won-t-Stack-Dishes-From-Table/m-p/8318263

Could you check if either of those applies to you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 25 (670 Views)

Re: Maid goes swimming in my pool

★★ Novice

Seeing exactly the same thing in my game. The maid comes, puts one dish in the dishwasher (leaving the dishwasher open). Then she goes swimming, cleans up the puddle she made around the (outdoor) pool ... and then repeats that pattern one more time before leaving.

Message 23 of 25 (635 Views)

Re: [OPEN] ServiceNPC not doing their job

★ Apprentice

I experience the same problem. It happens on  lots with swimming pools. Maid comes, jumps in the pool, gets out, cleans the puddles and jumps back in the pool. This continues till the end of the day. Then they charge $160 and leave. On one lot I had a hired butler and maid service at the same time. I fired the maid and my butler for some reason also was fired at that moment too. I've been having this issue for a long time. Can't tell exactly when it started. Don't have CC and don't use any mods.

Message 24 of 25 (598 Views)

Re: Maid is not cleaning instead he is getting in swim trunks and using the hot

Hero

We fixed an issue where hired Maids would often change into Swimwear and use the Hot Tub instead of completing their tasks.
○ I hired them to clean. Honest!

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Please create a new thread if you still have issues with ServiceNPCs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (2,078 Views)