Re: Toilet Fire Bug

by FuzzeePumpkin

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Seeing flames in the toilet when it is being used

★ Guide

While i am yet to encounter this bug, i have another issue whereby Sims will stop peeing or showering halfway and then proceed to next interaction.

This normally happens if I stack up multiple interactions at a time.

Message 41 of 117 (3,505 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Toilet Fire Bug

★★ Apprentice

If you've upgraded with the composting option, you have to empty the compost periodically. Otherwise, it does ignite.

Message 42 of 117 (3,496 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This would be absolutely hilarious...if my Sims didn't catch fire several times when this glitch happened. >.<

Message 43 of 117 (3,475 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Livelysword I have the toilet fires and my toilet isn't upgraded to the eco standards. I only have the normal upgrades that were available before Eco Living.
Message 44 of 117 (3,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm currently playing the fully updated PS4 version, and the same thing happens in my game as well. I'd noticed it most recently, when I command my Sims to use the toilet, flames appear inside of the commode. So far nobody has been singed by this, but it is rather scary to imagine sitting on flames. 

Message 45 of 117 (3,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Ts4 - Why does the toilet start to burn after the last update when Sim goes to the toilet? That is not normal.
It's disgusting that Sim makes unpleasant sounds with his tongue while eating.
Excuse my English. I am Czech. It is not fair that the website cannot be set to the Czech language.

Message 46 of 117 (3,442 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm assuming you could see flames in the toilet. My sim is a girl, so she was sitting, and she lit on fire. Not exactly what I expected, though I have also noticed grills catching on fire A LOT more often. But that didn't shock me as much as a sim setting on fire when on the toilet. 

Message 47 of 117 (3,403 Views)

★★ Guide

A question for all - do you have the Composting Container upgrade applied to the toilet or have you used instant upgrade to apply all upgrades? According the the description, Composting Container may cause toilets to combust and start fires if compost is unused. I believe this visual effect may be by design since the composter deals with flammable materials.

Message 48 of 117 (3,363 Views)

★ Pro
@Bra1nBlast3d I don't think it's by design if no Eco Lifestyle installed
Message 49 of 117 (3,354 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MapleSimmer 

Can I admit that this is my favorite bug of all time? 🏆

I laugh every time I think of it.   🚽🔥 😂🤣

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.