[OPEN] Sauna ghost can no longer absorb water

by Costa

Original Post

[OPEN] Sauna ghost can no longer absorb water

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hello all,

i just discovered a new bug, at least for me. My ghost (dead in sauna) don't have the option to absorb the puddles of water from the floor anymore. No cc or mod installed.
Anyone have the same problem?

What i tried:

- I tried to move my ghost in another lot and come back to home;

- i reload the game;

- i repaired the game;

- i deleted the sims 4 folder under document, started the game, exit  and replaced the save game;

- i used the cheat reset sims

- i removed the ghost trait and enabled it again (traits.remove_trait steam -- traits.equip_trait steam)

- i saved the sims and started a new game, i putted it in a new map and new home.

I don't remember when i played with this family last time so i can't tell you when this problem started.

Message 1 of 13 (713 Views)

Re: Sauna ghost issue

Hero

I've never heard of this so is this just in the sauna or with every puddle ?

Was there an actual option you got when you clicked on the puddle ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (683 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict probably i was not clear.

When a sim die in sauna and he come back as ghost can absorb the puddles of water from the floor,

Like when a toilet broken and there is some water on the floor,  this type of ghost have 2 options when you click on the the water: "clear" or "absorb".

I had those options on my ghost in the past, now i have only the option "clear".

Message 3 of 13 (677 Views)

Hero

Interesting

Putting this on the list to test

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 13 (668 Views)

Hero

Hi @Costa

Willing to share your save game ?

If so, please zip up this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims4\saves and drop the file to this Mediafire-Link to upload.

Please make sure to name the zip file with your user name.

I have a lot of ground to cover currently and it would be great if I don't have to go through the process of getting a sauna ghost on my own :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (634 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello @crinrict ,

here the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/v27f1c60r6r5x4i/costa.zip

The ghost family live in Newcrest, Casper is the name.

The male ghost dead by drowning and female ghost dead by sauna. So the male leave the puddles of water all around the house and the female should be have the absorb option on those puddles. But now she have only the option to clean.

Let me know if you need further information and if the uploaded file is ok.

Thanks

Message 6 of 13 (629 Views)

Hero

Thanks

I don't have the option either on your save so, I'm going to add this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (620 Views)

Hero

@Costa

the save you've uploaded to my mediafre link, is that also for this or a different issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 13 (612 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

the most important issue is with restaurants. The food is poor or normal most of time also if the chefs are maximized. The restaurant is Hell's Kitchen in Oasis Springs map.

Message 9 of 13 (605 Views)

Hero

Yeah, that is for the devs to fix. Nothing I can do there

I just try to duplicate stuff before forwarding.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 13 (602 Views)