Re: [OPEN] [SV] Strangerville Cloud Remains After the Story

by Kolbeh2010

Original Post

Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Currently experiencing this as well. Strange weather and bizarre plants in the distance after the mother was defeated. Cleared Sims 4 file, repaired game, still there. 

Message 41 of 51 (1,107 Views)

★★ Guide

I am having the same issue on my xbox one. Anyone know what can be done to remove the plants?

Message 42 of 51 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here on PS4. Please help us, EA.

Message 43 of 51 (1,018 Views)

Strangerville Cloud and Bizarre Fruit still in game when finished SV aspiration.

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the Strangerville Aspiration while living in SV.
What happens when the bug occurs? Some saves don't remove the ominous cloud or bizarre fruit when saved via the in-game aspiration
What do you expect to see? Strangerville without fruit or cloud.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Around the Realm of Magic Patch/installation.

SV.png

As shown, without mods, and a deleted localthumbnailcache. The ominous cloud and bizarre fruit are still here even with the only sim played having the "Hero of Strangerville" Trait. I have reset the mother, who stayed dead, it's been a few patches since this has happened, I travelled to a new lot in a different world [Deadgrass "smth", Brindleton Bay], and waited about a week in-game. Sadly this remains. No LE spawned.

Message 44 of 51 (1,005 Views)

Strangerville not returning to normal.

★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.29.80.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? After i defeat the mother plant and I get the pop up saying “stranger vile is not as strange” I still get the ‘bizarre plants’ and the strange cloud formation in the distance. Even though I have defeated the mother plant, I’ve tried uninstalling the pack and I’ve tried killing it again but non seem to work. Please fix it.
What do you expect to see? To fix it?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don’t know how to attach files from Xbox.

Message 45 of 51 (1,006 Views)

Re: Strangerville not returning to normal.

★★★★ Novice

Platform: Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? German
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? Console Version: 1.30
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All Expansion Packs, Stuff Packs and Gameplay Packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? After i defeat the mother plant and I get the pop up saying “stranger vile is not as strange” I still get the ‘bizarre plants’ and the strange cloud formation in the distance. Even though I have defeated the mother plant, I’ve tried uninstalling the pack and I’ve tried killing it again but non seem to work. Please fix it.
What do you expect to see? No Cloud and Plants from the Storyline.Please fix it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? I play on Console, so No Mods.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Message 46 of 51 (883 Views)

★★ Guide

I have the same issue.

Message 47 of 51 (815 Views)

★★ Guide

Just a reminder that this glitch still remains. EA PLEASE DO SOMETHING!

Message 48 of 51 (784 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SV] Strangerville Cloud Remains After the Story Solved

★★ Novice

I have the same issue too. I didn't even know ALL the weird alien plants disappear?! I thought the ones outside access map remain either way. 

Message 49 of 51 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. Very annoying that this is STILL not fixed when we pay money for the packs. I shouldn't have to download mods for the game to work as intended.

Message 50 of 51 (623 Views)