[FIXED] [ŞV] 'New' Highlights in Buy mode doesn't disappear

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [CL] Highlighting of new items stuck in Decorations Category

★ Apprentice
@GengarUsedLick Thank you! I was starting to wonder if a piece of CC had borked something (except the highlights stayed even if I removed my mods folder so maybe not, lol.)
Message 11 of 85 (1,831 Views)

New item highlighting

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure how it's happened.
What happens when the bug occurs? A game has new item highlighting on a build mode menu.
What do you expect to see? New item highlighting should be only appear when I really got new item.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

A game has highlighting of new item on a build mode menu. but when I click on the menu that highlighting, It has no new item and highlight is not dissappear.

Message 12 of 85 (1,826 Views)

Re: New item highlighting

Hero
@LittleDinosaurPG Looks like this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-CL-Highlighting-of-new-items-stuck-in-Decorations-Catego...

Can you test if it goes away if you click on those swatches ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 85 (1,818 Views)

Re: New item highlighting

★ Apprentice

The highlight is gone !, Thank you so much@crinrict

Message 14 of 85 (1,771 Views)

Re: [Ň€€ĐŞ ƗŇƤỮŦ] [ŞV] 'New' Highlights in Buy mode doesn't disappear

★★★ Newbie

Omg thank you for this!!!! Finally the highlight is gone 

Message 15 of 85 (1,701 Views)

highlighting of new items stuck

★★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.58.63.1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? find in buy mode kitchen had new stuck on misc decoration, so is in dining room, and in kid's room, is also new stuck on kids decoration and toys
What happens when the bug occurs? new stuck on items in buy mode
What do you expect to see? when i check the items, the yellow new should come off
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

in buy mode kitchen has new stuck on misc decoration, so is in dining room, and in kid's room, is also new stuck on kids decoration and toys, i tried with mods and no mods and still there, happened ever since strangerville came out

Message 16 of 85 (1,699 Views)

Re: highlighting of new items stuck

Hero
@CrazyGalaxyDoggo Coudl you check if you can solve it with this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/N-DS-INPUT-SV-New-Highlights-in-Buy-mode-doesn-t-disappear/m-p... .. Don't think there's any new ones since then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 85 (1,697 Views)

Highlighting of new items stuck

★★ Novice

How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In build mode and in create-a-sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? It highlights icons the gold color as if there are new items in that category, but when you click on it, there are no new items.
What do you expect to see? The icon should not be highlighted gold.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

It highlights icons the gold color as if there are new items in that category, but when you click on it, there are no new items.

Message 18 of 85 (1,729 Views)

Re: Highlighting of new items stuck

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Mockingjay7: I haven't had that problem in Buy/Build Mode in a while, but concerning CAS, it's likely caused by it highlighting it for the opposite gender as well.

Try removing the gender tag and checking the items in question in CAS to see if that helps that particular problem.

Message 19 of 85 (1,711 Views)

Re: Highlighting of new items stuck

★★ Novice

Thank you, but I actually did try that. I've removed all filters, used all ages, genders, and sim type. It's stuck on something in body, where you choose the skin tone. 

Message 20 of 85 (1,691 Views)