Re: Need to fix the toys included in Strangerville

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] [CL] Highlighting of new items stuck in Decorations Category

★★★ Novice
@crinrict Ok today I'll try to do it. What were the three items?
Message 51 of 85 (678 Views)

Hero
@Coffetka Think it's only two actually. Just check the first post. it has pictures.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 85 (660 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict It worked Standard smile I still have such a situation in CA, you know how to remedy it?
Message 53 of 85 (698 Views)

Hero
@Coffetka You mean CAS ? There was an issue but that's supposed to be fixed. Where is the highlight ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 85 (694 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes in cas, I really have these backlights in each category,

Message 55 of 85 (665 Views)

Hero
@Coffetka Might be a console specific issue then. I would suggest making a thread in the console forum so a console player can help you

I don't want to derail this thread to other issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 85 (654 Views)

Re: No new content

Hero
@Coffetka Were those the items you have issues with ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 85 (590 Views)

Need to fix the toys included in Strangerville

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So, I discovered a bug. If you have sims 4 strangerville installed. The game will register as you never saw the new items in the toys section. You had to click on the armadillo and alien puppet swatches. Which are the problems. Would you guys PLEASE fix the issue for further players? I thought it was because of CC installed. But it was two toys I had to click on; Why you are wondering why I ask this when its solved? Well because its for future people. And I want to help. If you won't I can make a mod bugfix. No biggy. I'm VERY VERY VERY OCD when I see that all packs aren't white. Thank you.

Message 58 of 85 (633 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Need to fix the toys included in Strangerville

Hero
@EdgyBxtxh I merged your post with the current bug report on this.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 85 (602 Views)

"Contains new item" will not go away

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.74.59.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs (up to Snowy Escape), all GPs except Journey to Baatu and Jungle Adventure (up to JtB), Stuff Packs: Paranormal, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour, Spooky, and Luxury Party.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It's just always there in my game.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Objects by Room categories Misc Decorations in Kitchen and Dining Room, and both Kids' Decorations and Toys in Kids' Room, and the Objects by Function tabs corresponding to them (Misc Decorations, Kids' Decorations, and Toys) are ALWAYS highlighted for "Contains New Items" but there are no new items in them. Nothing with a golden tag. Nothing you could even construe as new.
What do you expect to see? Said gold highlighting. Always.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I don't know how long this has been happening for, but I've been intermittently trying to fix it for years now. I've tried both showhiddenobjects and ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement but though both categories get much larger, there is still nothing highlighted. I've even bought Every item those reveal in every color. Still no change. When I get a new pack, I go through and remove the highlight from every category, always leaving only the above categories with that annoying gold highlight. It's there with my mods in. It's there with them out. I've tried solutions to other similar bugs, but none of them work. Help!

Message 60 of 85 (579 Views)