[FIXED] [SE] Travelling to Festival causes World to reload

by AmittyWood

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen

Hero
@iswiminpink yes, that's a known issue. I moved your posts over to the thread on that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 100 (711 Views)

Unable to attend events - Get kicked out of game to main menu

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Steam-PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am living in the Uni dorms - and have selected to go to the Japanese Snowy festival (Snow pals) but instead of travelling (with a second character, who lives in Cats&Dogs), it has kicked me out to the main menu... I have tried to go back and load this game, but I just get kicked straight out... I can't use my character at all....
What happens when the bug occurs? The game closes and takes me back to the main menu
What do you expect to see? Either - the ability to travel to Snowy festival or usage of my character at all..
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't know what more I can write... 

Message 82 of 100 (637 Views)

Re: Unable to attend events - Get kicked out of game to main menu

★ Novice

The exact same issue is happening to me and now I can't load into my save file that I've been playing for generations. I had mods and cc and tried deleting them to fix it, but it still isn't working. 

Message 83 of 100 (574 Views)

Infinite Loading Screen

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PlayStation 5
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My First Pet, Laundry Day, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Spooky, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio, Luxury Party, Holiday Celebration, Grims Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to travel to any non residential lots
What happens when the bug occurs? The game will try to load into the lot, but the loading bar will be stuck
What do you expect to see? I expect for the screen to load and my sims placed on the desired lot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The game downloaded version 1.45 on July 27th which was used to fix bugs and introduce another pack

This bug occurred a day after the new update was installed onto my PlayStation 5 and I haven’t been able to travel anywhere since. I’ve tried playing another household and shutting down my console- all of which haven’t worked.

Message 84 of 100 (647 Views)

Re: Infinite Loading Screen

Hero
@GuRlByE10 There's currently at least two issues that can cause this.

1. Did you travel to any festivals ?
2. When you check your household manager, do you have tons of empty households ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 85 of 100 (607 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, I have been to a festival since the update and I don’t have any empty households.
Message 86 of 100 (587 Views)

Hero
@GuRlByE10 Do you remember which festival and did you travel there via any prompts or just visit ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 100 (558 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict I think it was the Light and/or Romance festivals. I traveled through the notifications.
Message 88 of 100 (545 Views)

Hero
@GuRlByE10 Merging your post with the main thread then that's mostly for the SE festivals.

There is one for the romance festival here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Traveling-to-romance-festival-bug/m-p/10531688 but I think it's the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 100 (536 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Ok, thank you
Message 90 of 100 (516 Views)