★★★★ Apprentice

the same problem

Message 41 of 100 (1,113 Views)

Sims Glitch Out of Existence When Going To Snowy Escape Festivals

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, all game packs minus Dream Home Decorator and Journey to Batuu, most stuff packs (not Paranormal, Toddler, My First Pet or Kids Room).
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Ever since I got the Snowy Escape expansion, I've noticed that the new festivals occur at the same time as the others introduced in City Living. When I click to go to one of the newer festivals, the game immediately goes into select a world and I can't get out of it. My Sim is neither in game or "not in the world". I've tried to move her in to a new household to see if I can get the game to make her playable again but the loading screen stays for up to 10 minutes so I doubt it worked.
What do you expect to see? To be able to attend the new festivals that came with Snowy Escape without my Sim bigging out of existence
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No screenshots to share

Message 42 of 100 (1,108 Views)

Re: Sims Glitch Out of Existence When Going To Snowy Escape Festivals

★★ Novice

I am having this issue as well!

Message 43 of 100 (1,086 Views)

★★ Novice

same over here. the snowfestival doesn't work, also when you try to start from the bath house. OR you go to the choose world screen or you stay to the load screen. The first time i coudn't even log in with my sims household no more. The day after they were back in their house, but coun't play with them. I moved them to a new location.

The other 2 festivals at snowy escape festtival seems to work fine. Do,'t know about the climbing excursion, din't play it yet.

Message 44 of 100 (1,043 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yes! Have lost two different families now. Can't even go back to old saves! Lovely, wasted my money on Snowy Escape.

Message 45 of 100 (1,014 Views)

Can't Travel to Festival of Snow with Other SIMS

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not seen this issue mentioned anywhere else, please help!

I get the alert when the Festival occurs, I click on Festival info to travel there, I get the panel to pick other Sims to travel with. 

I get the notification that everyone is coming with me. However, the next screen is not the SIMS showing up at the festival as it does with all other events (Flea Market, Romance Festival etc.), but rather takes me to the worlds page. I click on Mt. Komorebi and select an area in the neighborhood where it shows up. 

However, there is no large travel car in the lower right as there is when, for instance, I want to take my SIMS to a gym. Instead there is the small car in the lower right as when you click on a location and it asks to visit, and then you select a member of a household.

Again, after selecting the SIMS to travel with, the next screen is worlds screen, the next popup is asking to visit with only my SIM. 

Basically, it asks to travel to the event and then the event doesn't occur. 

(No CC or mods)

Message 46 of 100 (1,007 Views)

Re: Can't Travel to Festival of Snow with Other SIMS

★★★★★ Expert

I think you have this bug.

Travelling to Festival of Snow 

Click "Me too" on the first page.

Message 47 of 100 (998 Views)

Can't Travel to Festival of Snow with Other SIMS

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unsure, bought 2 weeks ago
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Strangerville, Cats and Dogs, RoM, Knitting, Laundry, Tiny living, Decorator, City Living, University, Get to Work, Seasons, Jungle, Parenthood, Paranormal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to travel to Fesitval of Snow when the notification pops up.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get the alert when the Festival occurs, I click on Festival info to travel there, I get the panel to pick other Sims to travel with. I get the notification that everyone is coming with me. However, the next screen is not the SIMS showing up at the festival as it does with all other events (Flea Market, Romance Festival etc.), but rather takes me to the worlds page. I click on Mt. Komorebi and select an area in the neighborhood where it shows up. However, there is no large travel car in the lower right as there is when, for instance, I want to take my SIMS to a gym. Instead there is the small car in the lower right as when you click on a location and it asks to visit, and then you select a member of a household. Again, after selecting the SIMS to travel with, the next screen is worlds screen, the next popup is asking to visit with only my SIM. Basically, it asks to travel to the event and then the event doesn't occur. (No CC or mods)
What do you expect to see? My Sim and the ones I selected standing around ready at the Festival.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I get the alert when the Festival occurs, I click on Festival info to travel there, I get the panel to pick other Sims to travel with.

I get the notification that everyone is coming with me. However, the next screen is not the SIMS showing up at the festival as it does with all other events (Flea Market, Romance Festival etc.), but rather takes me to the worlds page. I click on Mt. Komorebi and select an area in the neighborhood where it shows up.

However, there is no large travel car in the lower right as there is when, for instance, I want to take my SIMS to a gym. Instead there is the small car in the lower right as when you click on a location and it asks to visit, and then you select a member of a household.

Again, after selecting the SIMS to travel with, the next screen is worlds screen, the next popup is asking to visit with only my SIM.

Basically, it asks to travel to the event and then the event doesn't occur.

(No CC or mods)

Message 48 of 100 (995 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Travelling to Festival causes World to reload

★★ Guide
Spoiler

Hi that's what is happening with me when my Sim tries to go to the Snow Festival. My Sim can go to the other festivals, which are kind of lame, just not the Snow Festival.

Message 49 of 100 (928 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Travelling to Festival causes World to reload

★★ Guide

Ouch! So sorry to hear that!

Message 50 of 100 (930 Views)