[FIXED] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper Same here. Noticing that you made this post in dec and its still not working.
Playing on Ps4
Message 31 of 84 (1,335 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform: Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100%
What is your current game version number? Version 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All minus my first pet stuff, Romantic garden pack, fitness pack, cool kitchen stuff.
What happens when the bug occurs? High level skiing and snowboarding can only go down bunny and easy slope. "Change to goofy stance" is the only option. Intermediate and above slopes aren’t even an option. Even clicking on snowboard in inventory, does not recognize you are on mountain (even when at the top). No unlockes with increased skills. Both my sims are level 7 and 9. Unable to complete Aspiration. 
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to be able to ski and snowboard on all slopes not just bunny and easy, complete the game Aspiration and gain access to unlocks. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No, On console 
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes. Its been 2+ months (december) since the skin tone patch correction. 

Have also changed one of the mountain lots to a cafe

Message 32 of 84 (1,255 Views)

★★★ Novice

It still isn't working. I've tried everything.

Message 33 of 84 (1,230 Views)

Extreme sports enthusiast bunny slope not registering

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37.13.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and dogs, island living, jungle adventure, parenthood, seasons, snowy escape, spooky stuff, toddler stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a sim down the bunny slope with the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration. It doesn’t register.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim goes down the slope as it should but doesn’t register.
What do you expect to see? The aspiration to complete so I can move on to the next set of goals.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I send a sim down the bunny slope with the extreme sports enthusiast aspiration. It doesn’t register that the goal has been achieved meaning I can not move on to the next set of aspirations. 

Message 34 of 84 (1,149 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★ Newbie
My wife recently downloaded the snow expansion and is having the same issues. There was a 5GB update to the game last night and we were hoping that it would fix the issues stated in this thread. It did not. It is ridiculous to spend money on broken systems and it go several months unresolved. Looking now to find out how to get a refund.
Message 35 of 84 (1,058 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happening to me too.  PS4.  

Message 36 of 84 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

Happening to me as well on xbox one since December. Its ridiculous.  We've gotten patches since this time and no fix. EA doesn't consider console players at all 

Message 37 of 84 (973 Views)

snow escape, aspirazione appassionato di sport estremi

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1,38
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all expansion packs, almost all game packs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1
What happens when the bug occurs? sempre
What do you expect to see? realizzazione realizzata
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the snowy oasis expansion pack, in the realization of the "extreme sports enthusiast" aspiration. skiing, sledding, or snowboarding on beginner slopes.- Sim did those actions by getting off from all beginner slopes more than once, but the aspiration is not realized - As I have noticed some bugs on the ski slopes, it is a problem with the game or am I wrong in realizing aspiration? .- Thanks for your help.- Max

Message 38 of 84 (903 Views)

Re: snow escape, aspirazione appassionato di sport estremi

Hero (Retired)
@MaxScia72 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. It is a game bug. Can you please edit your post into English, the bug forum requires a report filled out in English even if you play in another language.
Message 39 of 84 (888 Views)

Re: snow escape, aspirazione appassionato di sport estremi

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@PoptartJuniperthanks, I'd like also to point out that only one of the slopes at the top of the cable car is accessible, the other three remain inaccessible. - Is this also a bug system? i think so

Message 40 of 84 (859 Views)