Re: * not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

by Gab04

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [PS/XB] Bunny Slope not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★ Novice
@amber10289 it is not solved. Still can't complete bunny slope requirement and my sim is lvl 7 snowboarding.
Message 51 of 84 (853 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still having this problem on ps4. Wish they would fix it already.

Message 52 of 84 (770 Views)

Re: Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration Glitch

★★ Apprentice

Last upgrade was supposed to be fixed it as they wrote in the upgrade notes. To this day the problem still persists. They make fun of us as well as they tale our money. It's very sad and frustrating.

Message 53 of 84 (749 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem it’s ridiculous they never want to fix the bugs after taking are money 

Message 54 of 84 (702 Views)

* not counting for Extreme Sports Enthusiast

★★★ Novice

I’m wondering if they even tested the damned expansion before releasing it. This thing is completely broken and unusable. Has this expansion ever worked normally on console? Just curious here

Message 55 of 84 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After last update, I still can't snowboard. EA do an update claiming that they have fixed this issue and it still doesn't work. They didn't even test to see if the fix worked. They laughed in our faces. The main thing is that they got money from us and we have game that doesn't work properly. And they don't care. I played Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3 and everything always worked. I don't deal with common bugs, but this bug broke my whole game. I'm afraid they won't fix it anymore. EA thinks they've fixed it. I play a lot of games and none of them had such a problem that prevented me from playing :-(

Sorry for my English. 

Message 56 of 84 (658 Views)

Hero
@EvilNataly They fixed an issue that was occurring on all platforms with the aspiration. This one was never claimed fixed.

It's an open issue as you can see from the tag.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 57 of 84 (646 Views)

★★★ Novice

Loooool the pack is 60% off today on MS store! Trying to rip off more people? 🤑🤑🤑

Message 58 of 84 (602 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Om the news update 4-27-21 they say: snowy escape, :now the extreme sports lovers can skiing or snowbording with high intensity on the average and hard slopes. Good luck! Yep good luck! Lol
Message 59 of 84 (531 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MaxScia72 That's this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FIXED-SE-Extreme-Sports-High-intensity-slope-not-registering/m...

This one is for the bunny slope. On Console you can't even ski on any of the higher ones while on PC you could but it wasn't registering.

I agree it could be better worded.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 60 of 84 (477 Views)