Re: Unable to remove unwanted lifestyles with any in game methods

by genny183

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@genny183 Have you got lifestyles switched off in the game options?

Message 41 of 100 (1,558 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

I didn't know we could do this, will you tell me where exactly are you going?
Message 42 of 100 (1,543 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue- my sim just got her fourth lifestyle, even though she already had three. 

Message 43 of 100 (1,519 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello i have the same bug with my sims ...

I have repear my game but it's d'ont change ...

do you have a solution  please ?

Message 44 of 100 (1,403 Views)

★★ Novice

I also have this bug! It's made the game unplayable because my sim is always bored (+5 bored). At one point I also had 4 lifestyles.

I've removed the lifestyle with the potion but it still shows as "at risk" in the lifestyle menu. 

I completely removed lifestyles and the bored mood remains. The potion to remove the lifestyles is also broken as when my sim drinks it, it stays in inventory and can be used over and over again.

I'd tried repairing the game and use no mods. Frown 

Has anyone fixed this issue in their game? 

Message 45 of 100 (1,384 Views)

★★ Guide
@PrincessEm98 I use a mod from: Bienchens Mods (Snowy Escape, removelifestylefix) I don't know any other solution. I hope they will fix this very "meaningful" mainfeature of this pack asap. They released an expansion pack in beta stage again. Pay 40 €/$ for happy beta-testing! Standard smile
Message 46 of 100 (1,362 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@genny183

Game Options/Gameplay/Lifestyles. It's a checkbox on the righthand side of the Gameplay options panel.

Message 47 of 100 (1,334 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Apologies for not getting back to this thread sooner to tell you what to do.  Thank you, @Sketch793  for this.  I really must keep an eye on my thread list... too busy simming!

Message 48 of 100 (1,274 Views)

lifestyles bugged

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except my first pet stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? i wanted to check sims lifestyles and sim had 5 and the Ui for simiology/lifestyles was bugged (only space for 3 lifestyles), i could not click to enter the Lifestyle UI. (i tried to remove one lifestyle to fix it)
What do you expect to see? that the features i bought actually work.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I wanted to check sims lifestyles and sim had 5.
and the UI for simiology/lifestyles was bugged (only space for 3 lifestyles), I could not click to enter the lifestyle UI.
(i tried to remove one lifestyle to fix it, so it now 'only' shows 4 but i could at least enter the lifestyle Ui and there are only 2 shown active (see attachement).

Message 49 of 100 (1,264 Views)

Re: lifestyles bugged

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@rottenmeierI've updated UI to the latest version, have Lifestyle switched off and hey presto, the lifestyles have disappeared.  Now things are seeming to work better, but time will tell... only just started. All the lifestyles have gone from my profile panels anyway Standard smile

Message 50 of 100 (1,172 Views)