Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

by Maysbat

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

★★ Guide
@Kita5399 I couldn't get them remove too. In my case their disappeared from slots after lifestyle coach but my sims still have moodlet about them.
Message 11 of 100 (2,100 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. Both my sims in one of my main saves have five lifestyles each, persisting when reloading and when travelling.

computer cant count.PNG

and again.PNG

Message 12 of 100 (2,063 Views)

Re: More than three active lifestyles

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, I ended up with 5 while trying to build skills up enough to climb the mountain.  I was able to remove them with the potion though.

Message 13 of 100 (2,048 Views)

★ Guide

Same problem. Not sure how I want it fixed though, 3 lifestyles or just fix the tab so that more can be displayed properly at least :D

Message 14 of 100 (1,947 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I am seeing this too.  I have one sim with 5 lifestyle traits.  And since I use MCCC, I see that I get a Last Exception every time the game tries to remove the extras.  I would guess that all of the other people who have this going on are getting them too.

Message 15 of 100 (1,931 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I also have more than one Sims with too many active lifestyles. I think some of them even contradict each other

Schermafbeelding 2020-11-23 084347.png 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 16 of 100 (1,906 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too.  One of my Sims is sedentary, and even though she's gone to lifestyle coaching and drank the lifestyle go poof, she's still walking around angry because she's standing up.  

Message 17 of 100 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I got so desperate I tried turning lifestyles off completely in the game settings and I'm still getting moodlets from the lifestyles

Message 18 of 100 (1,779 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Lifestyles seem messed up in general. On one sim, the sinology panel shows "people person" and "single & loving it", but if I click on lifestyles it shows "energetic" and "outdoorsy". She gets moodlets for all four. Another sim continues to show three lifestyles even after removing one by potion and another by coaching. It's irritating, but thankfully not game breaking like the Father Christmas bloat.

Message 19 of 100 (1,745 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One of my sims has SEVEN active lifestyles and is working on an eighth!  Also, the "Frequent Traveler" especially mystifies me. I had not traveled a lot with the household but both sims have it now. I took them to Sulani yesterday because they were +3 bored of no travel, and today they are +5 "extreme boredom" because of no travel.

To recap: 1) Sim has too many lifestyles, 2) some lifestyles seem inappropriate to sim behavior, and 3) moodlets do not go away as they should when you do something lifestyle related.

So, it would seem that yet another cool feature in the game is broken when we get the pack. Just like the eco footprints.

Message 20 of 100 (1,710 Views)