Re: [OPEN] [SE] More than three active lifestyles

by RickxAbsinthe43

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide
@to7m My sim had the Soulmate aspiration, romantic trait, yet got the Single and loving it Lifestyle! Hence I switched off Lifestyles and never used them again. Started a new game and never will use them.
Message 61 of 100 (1,343 Views)

★ Guide
@Khalid-Immortal I have this too and I got rid of it. I used cheats to remove the extra lifestyle, but it was still present in the Lifestyles panel. So I saved and reloaded the lot and POOF! It’s now gone from the Lifestyles panel. It was the People Person lifestyle too. This Sim does have eight friends, but he still shouldn’t have more than three lifestyles.
Message 62 of 100 (1,255 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@RickxAbsinthe43 My sims have lots of friends due to taking over Spin Masters and being in the acting career, but I can never see those old lifestyles disappear. I even loaded a whole new game, downloaded them again from the library, but still the same. Is there any way of ridding this without ridding my entire family tree and starting a whole new game?
Message 63 of 100 (1,187 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Well, my sim now has 7 (!) active lifestyles. At this point, having lifestyles turned on is just not safe for the game, because my sim is getting an endless amount of lifestyle-related buffs and it breaks the simulation. It needs to get fixed asap. The bug’s been there since November.
Message 64 of 100 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@ImKersha Seven???? That's crazy! I hope this bug gets fixed.
Message 65 of 100 (1,103 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hello, everyone! For those who are still suffering from the issue, there is a fix for this bug at Mod The Sims. You can find the link at the Common Game Fixing Mods - Hero Approved section > Bug FixesStandard smile

more than three lifestyle fix.png

Message 66 of 100 (1,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I can confirm that the "More than three active lifestyles" mod worked for me.

Message 67 of 100 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Sul sul everyone!

Just a quick heads-up: I moved several posts from this thread to our General Discussion and Feedback section. We really love to hear your feedback and constructive criticism but please keep in mind that this section is reserved for bug reports and bug-related issues.

So, if you want to let us know what you think about lifestyles, feel free to pop over to this feedback thread. Standard smile 

Thank you!

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 68 of 100 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

A bit nuts that we have to go to modders for these fixes....if the modder knows the source of the problem in the code how come EA hasn't found it? I'm having this issue too....what's the point in Lifestyles if sims can have them all? Glad I paid half the price for the EP on sale absolutely ridiculous, this is why I never buy anything for the full price anymore.

rG2qG4A.png

I hope to god this is fixed in the next patch.

Message 69 of 100 (761 Views)

Re: More than three active lifestyles

★★★★ Apprentice
@ResidentZ0mbie This has happened to me again in another save file.
Message 70 of 100 (703 Views)