[OPEN] [SE] Moodlets from lifestyles Sim never had

by JuliaChang93

Original Post

Re: [SE] Moodlets from inactive lifestyles

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict I did ^^ The name is "Hemsworth", actually this is the only thing i've uploaded so far :D
Message 11 of 16 (1,489 Views)

Hero
@JuliaChang93 I tried her a bit (she died pretty fast) and didn't get any moodlets for lifestyles she didn't have.

She's the one that's getting the indoorsy one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (1,481 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Unfortunately... also i dont have another save file of her after getting indoorsy moodlet Frown is it okay uploading her younger version that did not get this moodlet?
Message 13 of 16 (1,475 Views)

Hero
@JuliaChang93 If she's not getting it, don't know if I could duplicate

If it's just a one off, I think I wouldn't worry too much

There's a thread here for the moodlets for lifestyles you removed: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Lifestyle-Moodlets-Appearing-after-removing/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (1,473 Views)

Re: [SE] Moodlets from lifestyles Sim never had

★★ Apprentice

I'm having this problem as well. The only thing is I can't tell you for sure if my Sims ever had the lifestyle in question because tbh I never paid much attention to the lifestyles, I only recall seeing the moodlets for them. My Sim did get negative moodlets for 'losing' the lifestyle, i think, so perhaps t=he did have it just through his regular actions, but now he only has the techie lifestyle with the outdoorsy, adrenaline seeker, and frequent traveler 'in progress', but he's got a tense+5 'very tense' moodlet for 'friend balance crashing from close knit lifestyle'. His spouse (who DOES have the people person lifestyle) has a sad+1 moodlet for 'shared sadness (from close sentiment towards someone feeling bad) over this, even tho the tense sim does not have a sad moodlet, only tense. they recently went to the Snowy Escape town for a vacation.
My game has no mods or cc. my sim with the tense moodlet was created by me. the other one is a townie. i'm using all EPs, Realm of Magic, Star Wars, Strangerville, and Vampires GPs, and the knitting and tiny living stuff packs. I'm playing on a windows 10 pc that meets the minimum requirements.

Message 15 of 16 (1,382 Views)

Re: [SE] Moodlets from lifestyles Sim never had

Hero
@destinynchicken Seems like you have this if you had the lifestyle (or are unsure about it): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Lifestyle-Moodlets-Appearing-after-removing/td-p/9...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 16 (1,369 Views)