Re: SIM always tense from panicky work withdrawals despite not being the workaho

by bookanovaa

Original Post

[OPEN] [SE] Lifestyle Moodlets Appearing after removing lifestyle

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Console 1.34
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all of the packs, minus journey to batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have your sims gain a lifestyle in the sims 4 snowy escape
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims are extreme stressed and are on the verge of dying
What do you expect to see? A correction for the glitch.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest patch, my game has been experiencing this problem.

My sim had the close-knit lifestyle and recently lost it but it keeps constantly showing up on his moodlets and making him super stressed. I’ve tried everything to remove it but it keeps showing up. If anyone has info on this, please help? 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title to fit

Message 1 of 49 (7,370 Views)

Re: Lifestyle Moodlets Still Appearing after sims no longer have the lifestyle

[ Edited ]
Hero

@onlykenneth Could you edit your post ? You haven't been promoted to fill out the bug form. Editing should prompt it.

THanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 49 (7,302 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Just edited it! Thanks again!
Message 3 of 49 (7,280 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this problem too! I'm playing on PC and I have all the packs and no mods/CC. I've tried booking the lifestyle coaching, using the lifestyle potion, even just cheating the lifestyles on and off to reset it but no matter what they still get tense moodlets for lifestyles the game says they don't have anymore?? Also some of them even have 4 lifestyles when they're not supposed to be able to have more than 3? 

Message 4 of 49 (7,269 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Lifestyle Moodlets Appearing after removing lifestyle

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm also having this issue. Even after removing an lifestyle using the rewards store potion or the lifestyle coaching, the lifestyle remains active.

The "removed" lifestyles aren't shown in the Simology panel, but show as active in the Lifestyle panel and I still get buffs from them.

I also don't seem to have an upper limit on lifestyles - I currently have four active, and the game has no problem adding progress on a fifth.

Message 5 of 49 (7,230 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Lifestyle Moodlets Appearing after removing lifestyle

★ Apprentice

I'm also having this problem with the Close Knit lifestyle. My sims no longer has this lifestyle—it faded on it's own—but she is constantly tense from the moodlet and can't get anything done.

Message 6 of 49 (7,181 Views)

Lifestyle buffs not going away

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Most recent
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the Star Wars game pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have an active lifestyle for a Sim. Turn lifestyles off in the Game Options menu. Have Sims do something that causes a negative moodlet for a lifestyle.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim still gets negative buffs for a lifestyle when all lifestyles should be removed from the save.
What do you expect to see? My Sim has no lifestyles, gets no moodlets from lifestyles, and cannot discuss lifestyles in conversation.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Snowy Escape

I'm pursuing the Friend of the World aspiration, and I didn't want the People Person lifestyle. I removed them from my save, but my Sim has been tense +3 for days for playing in the snow because she had the Indoorsy lifestyle. There's no time on the moodlet. I've tried a moodlet solver, but that didn't help. She sometimes also gets the positive moodlets from Indoorsy, and she can still talk about it with other Sims. Lifestyles are removed from the Simology panel, but nothing else has changed. 

My Sentiments were also removed when I took lifestyles out of my save. Im not sure if that's supposed to happen. 

Message 7 of 49 (7,145 Views)

Re: [SE] Moodlets from inactive lifestyles

★ Guide

Sim now has negative (stress) moodlets from 3 lifestyles that I got rid of in 3 different ways, 1 with the treatment through the phone, 1 she "grew out of" and 1 that I deleted through cheat. I can hardly play with this household, unless I make her meditate almost all day. 

Message 8 of 49 (7,123 Views)

Re: SIM always tense from panicky work withdrawals despite not being the workaho

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I also have this "Panicky Work Withdrawal" before and after removing lifestyle. Now my sims can't study for university subjects. Can you give me solution for this problem. What a pity for my sim.
Message 9 of 49 (6,961 Views)

Hero
@bookanovaa merged your post with the bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 49 (6,942 Views)