[OPEN] [SE] Hotpot doesnt work

by EllaSWL

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Hotpot doesnt work

Hero
@Nicole4356 This thread was created before CoL came out but there's a a separate thread for the lot challenge here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-CoL-SE-Can-t-use-Hot-Pot-with-Simple-Living-Lot-Challenge...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (636 Views)

Re: Snowy escape hotpot doesnt work

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do not have the simple living activated for my lot, but the hotpot was expiring for a group and never would cook any of the 3 meal choices. I selected one pot meal for just myself and it cooked the meal and all characters previously selected all ate and had the "eat" action 5 times each.

Message 12 of 15 (516 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict  Has there been a resolution for this? I'm experiencing the same issue with the command disappearing from the queue. Simple Living is not enacted on this lot.

Message 13 of 15 (227 Views)

Hero
@Wndblwz If a thread says open in the title, it's still an open bug. As for solutions, it's best to read the thread. If there's nothing in there, there's probably none unless there's one elsewhere on the internet.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (211 Views)

★★ Guide

gotcha. Thanks 

Message 15 of 15 (200 Views)