Re: mt komorebi

by huntcek

Original Post

mt komorebi

★★★ Novice

Can not schedule an event to climb to top of Mt. Komorebi for Extreme ambitions.  I schedule the event with my sim, one friend and the next screen should be the bathhouse but instead it says general, and then takes me to the world map and wants me to chose a house.  ???  I need to do the event to move on.  Any help???

Message 311 of 395 (1,083 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

★★★★ Apprentice
So sorry to read this. I know how you feel, and lose your patience. Just follow instruction of member and clever people who solve this problem, how I see for me and many of us. For me work right click on The Sims 4 in games library , select Game Properties, then, go to "Advanced Launch Options" , and type in -disablepacks:EP10 and save it. Don’ t forget to type – because this was my mistake and I think that was only the sign. Open the corrupted save and play it without having Snowy Escape. You need few minutes. Save and close the game. Return on the same place and delete -disablepacks:EP10 , save it. I restart my computer and open again, and play with my existing sims with no problem, for the first time I can go on mountain and see this expansion. But this tutorial is for Origin. Hope this work for you also.
Message 312 of 395 (1,068 Views)

Champion

@huntcek Hello!  I'm pretty sure you are having the same issue as highlighted in this thread.  Please go to that first post and click "me too".

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Excursion-Onsen-Lot-shows-as-generic-Llama-pic-Breaks/...

I see @LunarBritney  has reported disabling the SE pack and then re-enabling it may fix the issue in post #289 on page 29 of the post.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Excursion-Onsen-Lot-shows-as-generic-Llama-pic-Breaks/...

Then on page 30, post #299, @ferroboy has graciously provided the steps to disable / enable the pack if you use Origin.

Note that disabling the pack will remove any items you've used from the pack, as the above users have mentioned.  Hope this helps

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 313 of 395 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks!  I hunted for the thread, knew there had to be one someplace.  And I am reading through, but have repaired the game several times.  Guess I will have to keep reading them.  Thank you again for the response!  

Message 314 of 395 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@camillaanneismay I've removed mods, CC, repaired the game, got the newest update and it still won't work. It made me so frustrated because I haven't been able to plan a mountain excursion ever since I got the expansion pack. Have you fixed this problem by any chance? Thanks.
Message 315 of 395 (955 Views)

★ Guide

They've finally fixed the snowboarding/skiing on consoles and now I can't climb the mountain. I'm never going to be able to finish this aspiration and I've had this pack for MONTHS. Every single time something is fixed or a new pack comes out,  they break somrthing else.

Message 316 of 395 (931 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LunarBritney Hey, thank you for your help! It worked the first time (yesterday) when I disabled this pack. However, when I tried to plan the Mountain Excursion, it didn't work again. Do you have any idea how to make this thing work permanently? Thank you!
Message 317 of 395 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@MissyMe22 

Thank you so much! I was having this problem & was really disappointed (it's my first time actually playing with SE even though I've had it for a few months) and was really upset that I couldn't get my sim to propose to their girlfriend on the summit of the mountain, despite repairing the game and disabling Vampires, like I had read earlier and all sorts of different things. But I was able to complete it with no issues after doing this!!

I'm not sure if this is a permanent fix, but if the worst that happens is I need to put a few plants back in their house until EA fixes it (if they do) it's worth it! My sim's future kids (and my love for cute proposal screenshots) thank you immensely!!

Message 318 of 395 (720 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

has there been a fix for this bug? I still can't get it to work after almost two months

Message 319 of 395 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's still broken for me as well. I'm not going to bother with any of the weird workarounds people have posted in this thread. Please patch your game, thanks.

Message 320 of 395 (576 Views)