Re: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

by skyemuu

Original Post

★ Guide

Has anyone tried to copy the onsen lot from an old working save and replace the onsen in a new save with the old lot?

Message 111 of 395 (1,390 Views)

★ Pro
@skyemuu This is afaik not possible since you have to enter build mode first
Message 112 of 395 (1,366 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@kusurusu You can replace a lot from manage worlds

update: i tried this myself and i was able to load into the onsen just fine if i replaced it with an old version of the lot from a previous save. what i noticed when i managed to load in was that several items from build mode were missing and the only way to fix it is to place the lot again with moveobjects on even though it is an EA lot. the mountain excursion still doesnt work but at least the lot seems to load fine in new saves doing this for me. update 2: i messed with it a bit more and tried replacing the lot with other gallery lots + putting an onsen on the lot behind the original onsen but nothing worked to make the excursion event possible, im going to assume theres something wrong with the onsen lot type as a whole

Message 113 of 395 (1,358 Views)

komorebi climbing

★ Novice

i have a problem with a komorebi climbing,when i start event, the start place picture is buggy, and after event confirmation game kick me out to worlds map and game is not working after that

Message 114 of 395 (1,310 Views)

Re: komorebi climbing

★★★★★ Expert
@vikinka44 Hi! It's a known bug. Please refer to this thread in the Bug Forum, and click "Me too" in the first post. Thanks!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Excursion-Onsen-Lot-shows-as-generic-Llama-pic-Breaks/...
Message 115 of 395 (1,294 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just bought the Snowy Escape pack and tried to start the excursion for the first time. I got the llama pic and was directed to the neighbourhood screen. And now my save won't load at all.

I have no mods, have not edited the lot at all.

Message 116 of 395 (1,288 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks a lot..I'll try the first option and hopefully it will work..i really want to complete that aspiration and see the topStandard smile so on the gallery is not the original version? Do i have to find it and save it from older sims saves?

Message 117 of 395 (1,277 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@vikinka44 If you have a pre-DreamHomeDecorator patch save you shouldn't have any problems, at least I do.
Message 118 of 395 (1,272 Views)

The Mountain Climb Excursion doesn't load - continuous loading screen

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, island living, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get to work, realm of magic, parenthood, dine out, spa day, nifty knitting, tiny living, my first pet, laundry day, toddler, backyard, kids room.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to load the Mountain Climb Excursion event.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Mountain Climb Excursion doesn't open. When i schedule it, regardless of whether im at home or at the Onsen while i use the phone, the event will not start. I can select who i'm going with, it then brings up the location as 'general' with a blank lama screen and it goes onto the loading screen. I've tried 6 times, i just get the loading screen forever, it never moves past this screen.
What do you expect to see? I expect the Mountain Climb Excursion event to load.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The Mountain Climb Excursion doesn't open. When i schedule it, regardless of whether im at home or at the Onsen while i use the phone, the event will not start. I can select who i'm going with, it then brings up the location as 'general' with a blank lama screen and it goes onto the loading screen. I've tried 6 times, i just get the loading screen forever, it never moves past this screen.

Message 119 of 395 (1,278 Views)

Re: The Mountain Climb Excursion doesn't load - continuous loading screen

★★★★★ Expert
@LittleRidlet Hi! It's a known bug. Please refer to this thread, and click "Me too" in the first post. Thanks!
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-SE-Excursion-Onsen-Lot-shows-as-generic-Llama-pic-Breaks/...
Next time please check if there's already a thread for your issue before strarting a new one. Thanks.
Message 120 of 395 (1,270 Views)