Re: Onsen Producing LE

by Abradley745

Original Post

Hero
@Abradley745 Interesting.

Could you try the following (try on a backup or save you don't care about but should be one created after the newest patch)

- Travel to any other lot but the Onsen in that hood
- Click on the Onsen und travel there that way.

What do you see ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 61 of 395 (1,884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Results in a slightly different  LE and kicks me back to select a world.

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 62 of 395 (1,877 Views)

Hero
@Abradley745 'Great'. Thanks for testing that. (it's not great of course but gives some info).

I can't personally duplicate the LE when travelling there via M/Phone but the other things I can

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 395 (1,872 Views)

★★★ Guide

no problem. always glad to help. 

Message 64 of 395 (1,775 Views)

Mountain Excursion - phone planning

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, game packs, stuff packs, and kits except Journey to Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Plan event on the phone, click mountain excursion and go through planning steps, and then go.
What happens when the bug occurs? It takes me to the loading screen, and then the loading screen takes me to the neighborhood screen. If I go back into my Sim's neighborhood and click on their house, it shows them as being away, and when I click in to join them to play them, it takes me back to the neighborhood screen. I also can't plan the event on the calendar, it cancels the event before it starts.
What do you expect to see? I have never done the mountain excursion before, but it sounds like you're supposed to go with your sims to the base of the mountain and do the climbing event.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Please help me climb mountains.

Message 65 of 395 (1,876 Views)

Re: Mountain Excursion - phone planning

Champion

@lswebste12 Hi!  There is already an open bug report for this issue.  Please use the link below and click "me too" on the first post.

[OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game - Answer HQ

Some users reported that older saves were not affected, so this is probably only happening for new saves, possibly after the last patch.  I had the issue in my game as well.  To save the household, I was able to add a household member from Manage Worlds / Manage Households.  The game froze at the loading screen when I attempted to play the household.  So I used task manager to end the process.  I had to do that two or three times but eventually the household loaded and my "lost" sims were back as if nothing ever happened.  Although, then I had to figure out what to do with he extra household member but at least I was able to recover that save.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Please help other players:
Add XP to posts you think are helpful.
Click Accept As Solution for posts that resolve your issue.
Happy Simming!

Message 66 of 395 (1,852 Views)

Re: Mountain Excursion - phone planning

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!!!

Message 67 of 395 (1,842 Views)

Re: [SE] Travelling to Onsen causes LE/ Map Reloading

★★★★ Guide
good job EA
Message 68 of 395 (1,749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have this same problem.  I posted about it in another thread because it has to do with this lot being corrupted.  I also had the "thrown to world view" bug.  How it happened was my sim was at an adjacent lot, I clicked on the bathhouse rather than use the telephone.  I got thrown to the world view and there was nothing I could do to get out of that.  I had to quit TS4 via the task manager on my computer.  I then went back and tried it again to make sure it was a bug and it happened again.  

This was the beginning of me realizing that the lot is corrupted in a new save.

More information here (the other thread)

Message 69 of 395 (1,735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Same, however I did not get a LastException raport. I was stuck at infinity loading screen while trying to travel there for the festival of light. I got the notification and tried to go by clicking it.

Message 70 of 395 (1,721 Views)