Re: Onsen Producing LE

by Abradley745

Original Post

Re: [SE] Mountain Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

Hero
@Wunderweeze For the excursion or otherwise ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 395 (2,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I'm having an issue that I believe is related to the Onsen lot being corrupted.  I first noticed it when I sent a sim to the lot (not even attempting to do the mountain excursion).  The game started throwing LE's.  Thinking that it was a mod/cc issue.  I removed everything.  I continued to get LE's.  Then I deleted the TS4 folder, repaired the game, and created a brand new save.  This time, I made no changes.  I used the EA lot and the EA sims.  Again, nothing was changed or altered.  I sent June Kay (the sim I always create for a base vanilla save) to the lot.  The game threw nonstop LE's. 

Below is a line from the LE text file, I attempted to attach it but the forum did not allow it.

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.MoveInFromGallery'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_residential')

The lot is corrupted down to the core.

This is only happening in a new save.  I actually haven't tested to see if it's happening in older saves but I've had friends test their saves and they didn't have any issues.

Product: The Sims 4
PlatformPC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? 100% in a new save
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for Dust the Bust.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?: I believe so.  Make a new save.  Send a sim to the Onson Lot (don't change a thing).  Let the game run for a little while and then check the TS4 folder.  You'll see the generated LE file.  This happens 100% of the time for me in a new save.

What do you expect to see? That I can send my sims to the Onsen Bathhouse without the game throwing constant errors and making it unplayable.

Custom Content or Mods? Not when testing this lot.  It is a brand new vanilla folder.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made.  Applied the most recent update, made a new save and sent my sim to the lot, noticed that both MC Command Center and Better Exceptions were constantly showing errors.  Started removing mods, folder by folder, to find the culprit.  Eventually got all the way to a vanilla folder and there was still an error file being generated, so deleted the TS4 folder and repaired the game.  Tried again in a new vanilla save without any changes made to it, still created errors on that one lot.  

I attempted to include the LE file but the forum wouldn't allow it.  This is what is generating (over and over), I showed a snippet above.

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>f8381017b9b97a760b8db41</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2021-06-03 09:50:48</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.75.125.1030-1.200.000.507.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>gallery_interactions.py:53</categoryid><desyncid>f8381017b9b97a760b8db41</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception during call to test method on &lt;class 'sims4.tuning.instances.MoveInFromGallery'&gt; (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_residential')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 398, in invoke_command&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 211, in has_choices&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 164, in is_valid_aop&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 166, in test&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 2632, in test&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\gallery_interactions.py", line 108, in _test&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\gallery_interactions.py", line 53, in _test_zone_id&#13;&#10;AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'is_residential'rtim=0&#13;&#10;ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>

Edit By Crinrict: Added Spoiler Tags

Message 52 of 395 (2,223 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

are you have problems when you go back on to play. are all your saves files gone?

Message 53 of 395 (2,258 Views)

[SE] Travelling to Onsen causes LE/ Map Reloading

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All packs but Dream Home decorator.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Travel to the Onsen that came with Snowy Escape.
What happens when the bug occurs? It should generate a LastException file.
What do you expect to see? No LastException Errors.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the Pre Patch for Dream Home Decorator.

Included LastException File. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, adjusted title

Attachment
Download this attachment
Message 54 of 395 (2,310 Views)

Hero
@Abradley745 How did you travel to the lot ?

The Onsen being broken is a known issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 55 of 395 (2,300 Views)

★★★ Guide

Ah, thank you for letting me Know! I traveled to the lot by Phone and Manage Worlds.

Message 56 of 395 (2,297 Views)

Hero
@Abradley745 From another world/neighborhood or from the same one as the Onsen is ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 395 (2,277 Views)

★★★ Guide

I tried both. I traveled from Brindelton Bay and Mt Komerebi (residential area at the bottom of the map)

Message 58 of 395 (2,276 Views)

Hero
@Abradley745 Did you just get the LE or also map reload ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 395 (2,268 Views)

★★★ Guide

Just the LE

Message 60 of 395 (2,265 Views)