by ImKersha

Original Post

Re: Snowy Escape Mountain Excursion Broken

Hero
@alanmichael1 Thanks for confirming. That's really interesting

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 395 (2,720 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I looked out for workarounds (like placing another public lot in the mountain area and sending the group to this one) but so far nothing seems to work.

Message 42 of 395 (2,711 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 Yeah, I haven't found any either. Problem is that the onsen lot is corrupt. Some also have issues just travelling there.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 395 (2,935 Views)

The Sims 4 Cant choose hotsprings to climb Mt. Komorebi in mountain excursion

★★ Novice

Im trying to climb Mt Komorebi but when I go to plan social event, after choosing mountain excursion and the participants the select place that is there is literally "generic". After choosing generic it takes me to the world map but with nothing selected. If I manually choose the hot springs and select travel it starts to load, and continues to load with the load screen but nothing happens.

Has anyone had this problem or know of a fix? 

Message 44 of 395 (2,922 Views)

Snowy escape broken?

★★★ Newbie

I purchased this expansion pack the other day and I'm not able to two of the main things in this pack. First, I couldn't travel to the bathhouse even when I'm at a rental during a vacation. Now I can't plan an event to climb the mountain. Anytime I do either it takes me to the worlds screen and I can't load into any households so I have to quit the game. I took out all of my mods and made an entirely new save, still nothing.

Message 45 of 395 (2,911 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Cant choose hotsprings to climb Mt. Komorebi in mountain excursio

[ Edited ]
Hero

@leesh89 Merged your post with the bug report on this.

@cksa4577 yours too

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 395 (2,897 Views)

bug/glitch after update

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cats and dog, city living, discover universty, eco lifestyle, get famous, get to work, get together, island living, seasons, snowy escape, dine out, jungle adventre, realm of magic, journey to batuu, strangerville, vampires, backyard stuff, fitness stuff, Moschino stuff, perfect patio stuff, vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on the cell phone click on social event, click in mountain climb excursion, choose a leader, choose at least one follower (I do 3) , go to locations, click on the bath house (the property with the hot spring in it- it starts with an O), that is where the party is supposed to gather, then take the chairlift up to top of mountain, click on rock wall to begin adventure, -- with the bug, click on the phone, iI can choose one leader and up to 3 followers, when I go to choose location, it displays the words "generic location and shows a gray llama.
What happens when the bug occurs? with the bug, click on the phone, iI can choose one leader and up to 3 followers, when I go to choose location, it displays the words "generic location and shows a gray llama.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to go on the excursion like I was able to prior to the update
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. after current update

nothing to add

please respond to [edit: email address removed]

Message 47 of 395 (2,831 Views)

Re: [SE] Mountain Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

★★★★ Guide

I'm having the same issue. If I click on the check, it just takes me to world selection.broken_excursion.png

Message 48 of 395 (2,812 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I read that you can set an excursion by doing an event on the calendar but I had no luck. maybe you will.

Message 49 of 395 (2,782 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having a similar issue with the Onsen. I can visit it and it has the icon but everything glitches from that point on. Can't pause, game usually crashes. I have tried it without mods and the issue is still present. 

Message 50 of 395 (2,756 Views)