Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] [SE] [DO] Placing Restaurant in Yukimatsu breaks slopes

by SarahAndEmma34

Original Post

Re: Unable to ski/snowboard/sled - no action available here.

★ Novice

I’ve actually been getting this issue because I changed the lot to retail. Had my sim group visit the rental lot and they were able to ski/snowboard.

Message 11 of 16 (164 Views)

Sim Will Not Ski

★★★ Newbie

My Sim will not ski or snowboard. She is level 4 ski and level 2 snowboarding. Every time I try to ski or snowboard, the error message (the footprints with the x through them) appears. I do not have a familiar or a drone with me. She has tried every slope and none (not even bunny slope) work. Not on continuous, not one time. Absolutely nothing. I have no Mods or CC installed. 

Message 12 of 16 (219 Views)

Re: Sim Will Not Ski

Hero
@crazyrawr42 Do you have a restaurant in the mountain area or is your Sim a spellcaster with a familiar present ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (192 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Sim is not a spell caster. There is a restaurant near the mountain

Message 14 of 16 (181 Views)

Hero
@crazyrawr42 If you travel to another lot then the restaurant when going skiing, does it work then ?

Guessing you probably have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-DO-Placing-Restaurant-in-Yukimatsu-breaks-slope...

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 16 (164 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [DO] Placing Restaurant in Yukimatsu breaks slopes

★★ Guide

I am also having this issue. Put a restaurant in the empty lot and none of my sims could use the slope. Will definitely put a different lot type there now.

Message 16 of 16 (86 Views)