Re: Sim Will Not Ski

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Unable to ski/snowboard/sled - no action available here.

★ Novice

I’ve actually been getting this issue because I changed the lot to retail. Had my sim group visit the rental lot and they were able to ski/snowboard.

Message 11 of 17 (598 Views)

Sim Will Not Ski

★★★ Newbie

My Sim will not ski or snowboard. She is level 4 ski and level 2 snowboarding. Every time I try to ski or snowboard, the error message (the footprints with the x through them) appears. I do not have a familiar or a drone with me. She has tried every slope and none (not even bunny slope) work. Not on continuous, not one time. Absolutely nothing. I have no Mods or CC installed. 

Message 12 of 17 (653 Views)

Hero
@crazyrawr42 Do you have a restaurant in the mountain area or is your Sim a spellcaster with a familiar present ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Sim is not a spell caster. There is a restaurant near the mountain

Message 14 of 17 (615 Views)

Hero
@crazyrawr42 If you travel to another lot then the restaurant when going skiing, does it work then ?

Guessing you probably have this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-SE-DO-Placing-Restaurant-in-Yukimatsu-breaks-slope...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 17 (598 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [DO] Placing Restaurant in Yukimatsu breaks slopes

★★★ Guide

I am also having this issue. Put a restaurant in the empty lot and none of my sims could use the slope. Will definitely put a different lot type there now.

Message 16 of 17 (520 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] [DO] Placing Restaurant in Yukimatsu breaks slopes

Hero

Want to run a Restaurant in Yukimatsu but also want to enjoy the slopes? Now your
Sims can enjoy the slopes and dine in style. However this action is only directed, and will
not be autonomous. In the same vein Restaurant employees will not be tempted to leave
work to enjoy the slopes.

Fixed in Patch 1.77.131/1.44

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (1,427 Views)