[OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

by Chututs

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

★★★★ Pro

I have a teen who moved out from his parents in Willow Creek and moved to Mt Komorebi. I thought he would start wearing a school uniform after moving, but he isn't.

Does anyone know any other way of fixing this than aging up and down in CAS? Because aging sims up and down in CAS may "break" their look, so that they look different next time they age up, and I don't want to take that risk.

Message 41 of 45 (551 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So, after a little more than a week he suddenly started to wear a school uniform. I'm not completely sure why he started to wear the uniform, but it may be because he went from having grade B to grade A, since that probably counts as a promotion.

The only problem now is that he wears a different colour of the uniform every day. Sometimes he even leaves in one uniform and comes back home in another. I've tried sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas and chose that he should have the black uniform, and a different pairs of shoes than the ones that were given to him, but the next day he wears a different colour on the uniform and not the shoes I gave him. I have never had any problems with the sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas for sims who work, I don't know if it works differently for those in school.

Message 42 of 45 (534 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also noticed that my A-grade child/teenager Sims wear different uniforms every day and thought until now that this might be a feature, not a bug. But come to think of it, an uniform should serve as a group emblem, therefore stay always the same and not be changing randomly at will.

Message 43 of 45 (466 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Japanic2012  I created a separate thread for the uniform changing colour, so maybe you should check it out since you seem to have the same problem. Here it is: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/SE-School-Uniform-Colour-Changes/m-p/10137155#M176184

Message 44 of 45 (450 Views)

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number?  1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed?  All except paranormal stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When sims go to schools.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims don’t change into school uniforms / everyday wear. They remain in their pjs
What do you expect to see? Sims changing into school uniforms automatically before going to school
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing snowy escape

My child and teen sims do not switch to school uniforms even though they are living in mt komorebi 

Message 45 of 45 (296 Views)