Re: [OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

by Simmie99

Original Post

★ Guide

It happens to me too. No mods/cc in my game. Started a fresh save, and play with an existing family in Mt. Komorebi.

Not only they don't change into their schooluniform (when wearing ANY type of clothing, so not only pj's), but the whole family (in fact all the Sims in all the worlds) never change to/from hot or cold weather outfits going outside or back inside. This problem already exists since Seasons.

Maybe the not changing to schooluniforms belongs to the same problem?

Message 31 of 45 (2,267 Views)

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

★★★★★ Novice
@Chututs Hmmm mine didn't work... In fact as others are saying they lefrt home wearing pajamas even in deep wintertime haha
Message 32 of 45 (2,158 Views)

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

★★ Guide

The pattern I am seeing so far is that when I play with the Akiyama, which only has kids, they change into uniform. The Nishidake only has a teen and she also changes. However, when I play the Ito family, none of the kids change. Maybe it's the teen and kid combo that breaks it or it's something with the lot? 

Message 33 of 45 (2,128 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am also experiencing this. I have mods, but doubt that my use of them is causing the issue since this is apparently happening with or without mods. I'm currently playing a teen that lives on his own that I put into the Snowy Retreats world (sorry, just got the game, can't recall the name). I imported him basically from another save and placed him into the new save file. Not sure if that affected it or not, but I can try and do another save file without mods and create a family from scratch to see if the problem is from me importing the sim or not.

Message 34 of 45 (2,089 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Steps i did when trying to test this bug to help out the devs.

Moving a family into Mt. Komorebi - Applies uniforms to sims as it should

Used the same family but moved them into the following worlds first ( Newcrest, Sulani, San Myshuno, Not tested the rest) then moved them to Mt Komorebi. It did the bug you decribed.

If anyone else is willing to try this test i did on a clean save file WITHOUT mods and CC im sure they may/will get the same results. It is my theory that when moving sims from one world to Mt Komorebi it does not override the education system so classes teen and children as if they still lived in another world and does not apply the school uniform.

Message 35 of 45 (2,065 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had a similar issue. Moved a family from Bindleton Bay to Mt Komorebi when the pack came out, and the child won't change. Now I've aged my toddler up, she changes into her uniform fine but the other child still doesn't!

Message 36 of 45 (2,004 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've also this problem, haven't found any answer on what to do. She was wearing school uniform during her first school day, but she has been wearing her normal clothes the rest of the days np matter what season.

Message 37 of 45 (1,847 Views)

★ Apprentice

to be honest.... my children/teenager never did change their clothes when going to school... it bothers me since forever...
I was also looking for a mod to do that
honest question:

are children and teeanger supposed to change into "work outfits" (in this case some kind of uniform) ?! Is this, how the game should work? Or is this just a wish from us, that children/teenage should change their clothes?!

Message 38 of 45 (1,790 Views)

★ Guide

Hey, having the same problem here. I actually only just noticed because I had completely forgot they were supposed to wear uniforms in Mt. Komorebi. But yeah, my child sims (will see if it's different when they're teens) aren't changing in to their school uniforms when going to school either. Very annoying.

Message 39 of 45 (1,716 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this problem. No matter what the child is wearing.

Message 40 of 45 (1,668 Views)