Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komor

by aquilasims

Original Post

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

★★ Novice

It didn’t work I even tried leaving her in pjs she just went to school in them

Message 21 of 45 (1,756 Views)

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xXrainbowpeepXx There's this issue for PJs: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-CL-Sims-going-to-School-in-PJs-when-living-in-an...

I did some testing and for me they also didn't change but it was winter so it might have something to do with warm winter wear.

Not sure if there are other factors, maybe also a mod/cc issue

Waiting for more voices on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 45 (1,739 Views)

★★ Novice

I don’t need help with that my kids change out but not into the uniform?

Message 23 of 45 (1,732 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komor

★ Apprentice

I've had this same problem, with no mods. Children don't change out of pyjamas or any outfit when going to school. No uniform change in snowy escape world either. I have tried every world with new families and even tried new game saves. I have repaired my game and reinstalled the entire game. Both had no luck!!! Not sure what else to try Frown 

Message 24 of 45 (1,681 Views)

★★ Novice

i’m having the same issue, no mods/cc, new save. 

Message 25 of 45 (1,646 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem as well.  I moved a family with a teenager from Newcrest to Mt. Komorebi, and the teen sim doesn't change into a uniform to go to school from his Everyday outfit.  I caught that the sim's school is the same as it was in the Newcrest neighborhood, as opposed to a potential new school that was included in Snowy Escape.

Message 26 of 45 (1,546 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Chututs did you age them up and down in CAS? 

Message 27 of 45 (1,532 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

I am having the same issue, my sims never change to uniform?

Message 28 of 45 (1,511 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@NincyNancy Yeap i did. I had 2 sims. One I aged up the usual way by getting her to blow off candles. The other sims I aged him up using CAS (then aged him back down to teen) and both worked for me. They are now changing into uniforms before going to school
Message 29 of 45 (1,507 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm half having the same issue. I have two school-aged kids. One changes into the uniform, but the other either wears pajamas, or if I manually change her into everyday clothes she wears those. It's always the same one that wears the uniform, and the same one that won't. Haven't tried the age up/down thing, though.

Message 30 of 45 (1,439 Views)