Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

by xXrainbowpeepXx

Original Post

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

Hero
@jpkarlsen I tried this and they didn't change into uniform for me either. Something is off.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 45 (1,654 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen Hahah yes I’m 100% sure it’s pjs
Message 12 of 45 (1,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict I’ve actually solved the issue haha I had my sims age up and then aged back down and now they are changing into school uniforms automatically. I guess it was just a bug
Message 13 of 45 (1,651 Views)

★★ Novice

My sims don’t change into uniforms either I have mods/cc I tried deleting nothing worked I updated and repaired my game

Message 14 of 45 (1,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xXrainbowpeepXx Try aging your sims up and then aging them back down. That solved the issue for me
Message 15 of 45 (1,630 Views)

★★ Novice

Now I’m waiting for Monday in the game to see if it works

Message 16 of 45 (1,627 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I meant I’m waiting for Friday today is Thursday and since I reset her she doesn’t have school till tommorow

Message 17 of 45 (1,625 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xXrainbowpeepXx Did it work?
Message 18 of 45 (1,616 Views)

Hero
@Chututs Could you please edit the first post anyways even if it's solved for you ?

When you click edit on that, you should be promoted to fill out a form.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 45 (1,615 Views)

★★ Novice

Still not the next day yet

Message 20 of 45 (1,608 Views)