Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

[OPEN] [SE] Children/Teen don't change to school Uniform in Mt. Komorebi

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except for Star Wars and strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When sims go to schools.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims don’t change into school uniforms / everyday wear. They remain in their pjs
What do you expect to see? Sims changing into school uniforms automatically before going to school
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing snowy escape

My child and teen sims do not switch to school uniforms even though they are living in mt komorebi 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 45 (11,363 Views)

Re: My sims do not change into school uniforms even though they live in mt komor

Hero
@Chututs Are you using mods/cc in your game or is this happening on a vanilla game ? Did you start a fresh save or move an existing family to Mt. Komorebi ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 45 (11,309 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have some cc in my game, no mods installed. I moved my family into mt komorebi from new crest. I’ve testing on the premade sim family in my komorebi as well and the child goes to school in pjs not school uniforms. 

Message 3 of 45 (11,301 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Chututs I’ve also uninstalled and reinstalled all my game packs. Moved the family around to test but still the child and teen doesn’t change clothes, they go to school in their pjs/ whatever they had on prior to school. This only started after I installed snowy escape
Message 4 of 45 (11,299 Views)

Hero
@Chututs Does it work if they are in their everyday ?

There is a bug for PJs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 45 (11,289 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict They won’t automatically change clothes. I’ll have to manually change their clothing to everyday wear.
Message 6 of 45 (11,280 Views)

Hero
@Chututs But if they are in everyday, do they then change to school uniforms ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 45 (11,268 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Oh no they don’t. They basically don’t change into uniforms at all.
Message 8 of 45 (11,265 Views)

Hero
@Chututs I'm moving this to the forum

Could you please edit your original post and fill in the form ? You'll be prompted some questions.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 45 (11,246 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Chututs 

Are you sure it is PJs? There are a couple different school uniforms. An all white and an all tan are among them could you be mistaking these for PJs? The children can have a tendency to not change out of their school uniform directly when they come home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 45 (11,224 Views)