Re: [SE] Bugged skis/snowboards littering slopes

by Simmie99

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem too, I cant use the ludicrous slope because there are skis at the top of it. I am seeing thousands of hits in google for this so it's not just a  few people having this problem. I cant even use the cheat that destroys objects in the world spaces, no idea why but it no longer works. So this expansion is "not fit for the purpose that it was purchased". Fix it EA. 🙄

Don't even think about asking the mods question...

Message 11 of 22 (864 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @crinrict, thanks for your response. I understand you can't list every single notification per pack, but this bug does interfere with skiing on certain runs. So it is definitely game breaking and should be looked into asap.
It also becomes more difficult to collect 'me too' if a report cannot be found in an overview.
Thanks.

Message 12 of 22 (847 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Bugged skis/snowboards littering slopes

★★★ Novice

I did find a way to get rid of the skis that were stuck on the slopes.  I used TwistedMexi's T.O.O.L and I was able to move each the skis down the slope.  Once the skis were in the area where Sims can interact with each other, my Sim was able to pick up all of her skis.  It is not a perfect solution because it requires a mod but it does make the skis recoverable and cleans up the slopes.

Message 13 of 22 (778 Views)

★ Apprentice

This issue apparently remains unsolved? Or am I missing something?

Message 14 of 22 (692 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SisterLigeia It's definitely unsolved. Mods are the only way to fix the issue.
Message 15 of 22 (648 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Could anyone experiencing this issue possibly share a save file where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 16 of 22 (556 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SimGuruNick I've DMd you a link to my save! Thanks Standard smile
Message 17 of 22 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SimGuruNick  I've experienced this problem after Growing Together came out. Is the Sims team going to patch or is the only other solution to fix this error is to download a mod?

Message 18 of 22 (344 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Bugged skis/snowboards littering slopes

★★ Novice
im having the same issue. love that theyve acknowledged its a problem yet wont do anything about it lol
Message 19 of 22 (269 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [SE] Bugged skis/snowboards littering slopes

★ Guide

This happened to me too. My sim's snowboard got stuck on the slope when I went to CAS at the same time as she was snowboarding down the hill.

Message 20 of 22 (168 Views)