NPCS Sims don't use the massage service in spas. Help?

by SimsTime

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Sims stopped using massage tables autonomously

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@manzana0807

@manzana0807 wrote:
...Hand and foot massages work correctly for all Sims...

I just posted this (before you edited your post) because you said in your post that the Hand and foot massages work correctly for all Sims. I just want to make sure that this massage chair does not work correctly  Wink

Message 10 of 28 (1,948 Views)

Champion

I have this too. I've never seen a visiting NPC ever get a massage autonomously. They just like to chat with the massage therapists.

The reflexology chairs for hand and feet massages do seem to autonomously attract sims, as I've seen visitors use it on their own. But I also have the weird long distance right hand massage animation bug so I clicked Me Too on the other bug thread too.

No CC or mods.

Message 11 of 28 (1,499 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm both bugs (autonomy and animation). However, if I remember correctly, it's not generally the right hand massage that is broken but the second. Masseurs do not always start on the sime side.

Message 12 of 28 (1,492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Still no fix? Why is this not being addressed? 3 years, a whole feature from one of your packs is broken!

Message 13 of 28 (1,390 Views)

★★★★ Pro

As a simple workaround, you can create a wellness club. NPCs will use the massage tables all the time then.

Message 14 of 28 (1,358 Views)

Re: Sims visiting spas do not get massages autonomously

★★★★ Pro

Yes, Spa Day needs a lot of love from the team!

Message 16 of 28 (1,345 Views)

Re: Sims visiting spas do not get massages autonomously

Hero
Merged old thread into this.

Thanks for the new report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 28 (1,306 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SD] Sims visiting spas do not get massages autonomously

Hero
added back

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 28 (1,295 Views)

NPCS Sims don't use the massage service in spas. Help?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? ALL
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just go to a spa lot. You will realize that non-active Sims (npcs) use all spa services autonomously, but the only thing they do not use at all is the massage table. Warning: I'm talking about sims NPCs. Active sims, controlled by the player, can use the table normally. The point is that uncontrolled sims don't use the massage service autonomously.
What happens when the bug occurs? Usually some npc Sims even enter the room where the masseurs meet, but the most they do is greet them and start a conversation. They do not get massaged by masseurs.
What do you expect to see? I would like Sims npcs also to use the massage service, just as they already use the service of yoga, meditation, mud bath and other things without any kind of problem.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This bug has been in the game for a long time, and I can not tell when it specifically happened, but it was through a game update because before this did not happen. before the npcs Sims used the massage table.

This bug is quite simple: basically the Townies (npcs sims) are not using the massage table service. The masseurs stay there, waiting for someone to show up for a massage, but the Sims just do not go there.

If I send my sim active for a massage, it will work normally. The issue, as I said, are the other spa clients, they basically don't use the massage service under any circumstances as they use the other services available in the spa.

I have already asked some friends to check in their games if the same thing happened, and the result was the same.

This bug has been around since the end of last year, I believe, and it has not been fixed to date. I feel that my spa experience has been broken because of it.

Imagem 1

Message 19 of 28 (1,286 Views)

Re: NPCS Sims don't use the massage service in spas. Help?

Hero

Hi @SimsTime

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 28 (1,259 Views)