Re: [OPEN] [SD] Sims can't take a mud bath or soaks in a shower/bath tub combo!

by Iyasenu

Original Post

★★ Guide

Me Too'd just because I still wish this would get changed.

I'm surprised how old this issue is.

It really is a shame, since I love using Bath/Shower combos, since that's what we have in my real life house, and I like for my Sims to take Spa Day soaks in them, as it's a nice way to get them into a certain mood while filling their Hygiene needs.

Message 31 of 37 (2,206 Views)

★ Apprentice

Very strange noticed i cant bathe with soaks anymore also, used to be able to in the standalone tubs and the spa tubs now all options but bath with soaks come up, its been like it a while now 

Message 32 of 37 (2,149 Views)

Hero
@DizzyDi33 Are you using any mods in your game ? Please create a separate thread if it's not showing up on any bathtub with no mods/cc

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 37 (2,135 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [SD] Sims can't take a mud bath or soaks in a shower/bath tub combo!

Hero

Fixed an issue where Sims did not have the option to “Take Bath with Soaks” and “Take Mud Bath” on Showertubs.
○ Mud bath… showertub, at home? Hmm. Goooood plumbing.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

I didn't think I'd see the day.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 37 (7,678 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [SD] Sims can't take a mud bath or soaks in a shower/bath tub combo!

★★ Guide
@crinrict Well that fix didn't last long. It appears their "fix" in the latest patch for the hygeine issue when showering in a shower/tub combo was simply to undo the changes they made enabling these options. It would have been nice of them to "actually" fix it and not just roll back changes made.
Message 35 of 37 (1,864 Views)

Hero
@Alistu I know. I don't know if they actually will redo this but for now I would advise you to post in general discussion as feedback.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 37 (1,843 Views)

EA DICE Team

Closing the topic. 

With the latest patch we had to remove the fix in order to fix another bug. 

For any feedback or continue comments please post here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-and-Feedback/bd-p/the-sims-4-game-information-en

/Atic 

Message 37 of 37 (1,836 Views)