Re: Sims not change winter clothes when come into house

by troshalom

Original Post

Re: sims don't change back to normal outfit

★★★★ Pro
@Kimo0wW Is it cold inside too? Do you have a thermostat? If it’s cold inside they’re supposed to keep the cold-weather clothes on.
Message 61 of 113 (1,323 Views)

★ Guide

@SqueamishNerd No, it happens even when the thermostat is on warm. 

Message 62 of 113 (1,294 Views)

★ Guide

Yesterday my sim even went to work in her pajamas. When she got home I had to manually change her to normal clothes...

It's getting very annoying to be honest ><

Message 63 of 113 (1,235 Views)

★ Novice

Have the issues in this thread been resolved yet? My Sims change when leaving the house, but the won’t change back into everyday clothes when they come inside.

Message 64 of 113 (1,116 Views)

Hero
@SaxySlayer It's still an open issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 113 (1,087 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict Thanks
Message 66 of 113 (1,061 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims won't change clothes according weather/coming into home

★ Novice

My sims always stay in their winter clothes after going outside, I didn't know they were meant to change out of them into normal clothes. Although my sims change just fine sometimes, the NPCs that join my households end up not changing their clothes at all making me change them manually. After about a week of doing this, I said forget it and now I just leave them in their everyday wear unless it's hot or cold out. Also, I can't age them up like at all, they act like vampires which is super weird.

Message 67 of 113 (1,006 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims won't change clothes according weather/coming into home

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Is this still being looked into? I have a Sim I've been having work odd jobs during the day and it's currently winter. Even if I dress her in winter appropriate clothing on purpose, when she leaves for her odd job, the game will have her change back into every-day outfits that are not weather appropriate, then she spends the entire job with negative moodlets for being cold and uncomfortable and comes home freezing. I would've thought for an odd-job she could wear anything I tell her to. Or, at the very least, the game shouldn't direct her to wear inappropriate clothing on her way to the job... Regular job outfits don't seem to make her uncomfortable (she is also a part-time worker with barista and retail).

Message 68 of 113 (875 Views)

Re: Sims not change winter clothes when come into house

★★★ Guide

It looks like the patches for EL and Knitting undid every major fix that was done in this game. Because things that were fixed are now broken again, and Issues I never had are cropping up from the past.

Message 69 of 113 (794 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] [S] Sims won't change clothes according weather

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The only thing I've noticed is that my child alien boy does not change out of his pj's to go to school.  Other than that, all clothing seems to work as it's been. 

Are they supposed to change out of their outside clothes when they come in???  I've never had that happen!!!

EDIT:  I play on Xbox One

Message 70 of 113 (674 Views)