[OPEN] [S] Sims wearing cold weather outfit every time game loads

by angelaflorae

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims wearing cold weather outfit every time game loads

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This happens to me too, but on the ps4. Only with two sims out of a seven-sims household, but it happens every time I load the save without fail. Has been happening for about a week, I think, not super long.

Edit 30/09: it solved itself now, thankfully. That was weird!

Message 21 of 24 (468 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having this problem also even though I have it on the rewards that my sim is immune to cold and heat, my sim is always in her winter wear when I load the game because I know she wants even in that when I save and close out even during game play she's somehow in it >.<

Message 22 of 24 (278 Views)

★ Guide

English

PC

All expansions except High School. All game packs except wedding stories.  All stuff packs.  

No mods/CC

Version: 1.96.397.1020

This was happening to me since the latest patch.  I had a thermostat, it was on.  I THINK I have fixed it (in case anyone else has this issue).  I deleted the thermostat and bought a new one.  I changed them all into regular clothes, saved and went to main menu, then went back in and they were still in regular clothes.  So we shall see. 

Message 23 of 24 (230 Views)

EA Sims Team

Marked as Solution for Visibility. This is still an open issue.

Sul Sul! 

Is anyone still seeing this without mods or custom content installed? If so, would you be willing to share affected save files?

Instructions here: http://x.ea.com/74420 

Message 24 of 24 (548 Views)