Re: Sims wearing cold weather outfit everytime game loads

by akl1226

Original Post

Re: Sims wearing cold weather outfit everytime game loads

★ Guide

I have it inconsistent as well. Happens but it isn’t every i time I load. Also has to be cold enough for it to happen. Hot weather outfit was not an issue for me. They were never in that upon loading for no reason.

Message 11 of 24 (942 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Sims wearing cold weather outfit every time game loads

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 24 (900 Views)

EA Staff

Hi there!

Would any of you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thanks and happy simming! :D

Message 13 of 24 (872 Views)

Clothing bug since university...

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1-58-63-1010
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? seasons...get together...discover university....city living....get famous...get to work....dine out...outdoor retreat...parenthood....spa day....backyard stuff...bowling night stuff.....fitness stuff...
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load a family during winter
What happens when the bug occurs? Load game and all my sims are wearing outdoor winter clothing....having to manually change each sims outfit...
What do you expect to see? Sims wearing indoor clothing….
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. happened when discover university went live.....

Happens every time I load a saved game....

Message 14 of 24 (824 Views)

Re: Clothing bug since university...

Hero
@procian Like this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-S-Sims-wearing-cold-weather-outfit-every-time-game-load... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 24 (795 Views)

★ Guide

Not happening with children for me...just teens young adults and adults...weird..

Message 16 of 24 (786 Views)

Hero
@procian Would you be willing to share your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 24 (747 Views)

★ Guide

I downloaded a little fix which cures this.....

Message 18 of 24 (736 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@crinrictmevrDB This happens to mee too. I've never used any mods, my game is updated and it's currectly spring. Both of my sims are wearing winter clothes even though they were sleeping when the game lads.
Message 19 of 24 (731 Views)

Hero
@MMissergg Would you be willing to share your save with QA ?

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-S-Sims-wearing-cold-weather-outfit-every-time-game-loads/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 24 (721 Views)