by Nylalia

Original Post

[OPEN] [S] Outdoor bees pass through house walls and attack indoor sims

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC: 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, City Living, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work, Discover University, Parenthood, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Fitness Stuff, Bowling Night Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a Bee Box within two squares of a house wall.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bees will pass through the wall and attack sims inside the house.
What do you expect to see? The walls offering protection from outside bees.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Here's screenshots with walls up and down that show the outdoor bees passing through the wall and attacking indoor sims near the microscope.

Message 1 of 5 (1,608 Views)

Re: Outdoor bees pass through house walls and attack indoor sims

★★★★ Pro

Happens also occasionally in my game.

Message 2 of 5 (1,592 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Outdoor bees pass through house walls and attack indoor si

★★ Guide

I also experienced this in a house where the bee box is right next to the wall. But I've only seen it happen once or twice so far.

Message 3 of 5 (1,411 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] Outdoor bees pass through house walls and attack indoor si

★★★ Guide

Just happened to me in a newly builded lot. Beebox is not next to the wall and the sim attacked was on the other side of the house.

Playing on Mac, no mods/CC

Message 4 of 5 (1,357 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Outdoor bees pass through house walls and attack indoor sims

★★★★★ Apprentice

This "bug" only occurs when you walk past a bee box with enraged bees, and then you walk inside. Also, look at the Sims' queues to see if they're in the process of being stung or not.

Message 5 of 5 (974 Views)