Re: [OPEN] [S] New Year Resolution: 'Loose Weight' not fulfilling

by samicharae

Original Post

★★ Guide
@Anonymous This just happened to me as well - my sim was quite chubby when making the resolution, jogged several times each day - quickly making her tiny.
Message 21 of 41 (3,911 Views)

★ Apprentice

My issue wasn’t with get fit New Years resolution, but complete aspiration. My sim completed two aspirations, both the one she was originally on when I selected the resolution, and a separate one and it didn’t count. I haven’t had a problem with it before now. 

Message 22 of 41 (3,790 Views)

★ Novice
@Logicalli Please upload the mod somewhere else and link to tsr or wherever if you can! I have the same issue Frown
Message 23 of 41 (3,542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hey @kiir0rigin 

Have you tried to find my bugfix mod on the modthesims.info website with given clues in my earlier message?

You could find this mod clicking on "Search" on top panel on modthesims.info and search by member nickname. My nickname there is Rifsunot.

Sorry for this to be complicated. The rules of this forum towards links to external resources are strict. My previous link on this forum was removed by moderators.

Message 24 of 41 (3,510 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had the same issue, with the "Get a Significant Other" resolution. Started single, in 5 days my sim got married and the resolution is still unfulfilled. 

Message 25 of 41 (2,203 Views)

★★ Novice

April 2021 and I experienced this problem too. This is the first time I chose lose weight as a resolution but not the first time I’ve had a sim complete a resolution but the game didnt acknowledge it.

Message 26 of 41 (1,927 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Now is there any way to fix the "get fit"/"lose weight" resolutions on console?

Message 27 of 41 (1,885 Views)

★★ Pro
@Logicalli Oh no, this bugfix had gone past my radar! I love you! <3
Message 28 of 41 (1,817 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same! Just chose this recently. Today is the last day, and she lost weight the day before but the resolution did not mark itself as complete. 

Message 29 of 41 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Of all the resolutions, losing weight is the one I can't get fulfilled. I tried it with one of my sims. When the resolution was made, my sim was on the heavy end of the body fat spectrum. After a week of jogging and eating the taste of diet ice cream, she totally slimmed down - like she was at the opposite end of the body fat spectrum, and she was already fit, yet the resolution is still unfulfilled. I even tried a last-ditch effort and had her drink the insta-lean potion to see if that would help fulfill the resolution... it didn't.

Message 30 of 41 (1,122 Views)